I AM OUTRAGED!!!

uh, y'know, the sounds that sound good together... sometimes... and sometimes sounds like the disgusting "squish squish" sound Slicker's mom makes whenever she walks

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

CyrusFan96
bacon

I AM OUTRAGED!!!

Post by CyrusFan96 »

why is everyone hating on miley this morning?

the woman is an artist! she is so much better than anyone else whose ever been on mtv, like snooki or j-wow or the teen moms or that stupid cartoon with the two dumb guys who laughed a lot at stuff.

someone told me mtv used to show music, but i know that is all made up, but now they show music! miley is the future! i want to go all lezzie for her!!
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: I AM OUTRAGED!!!

Post by jjreason »

I'm engorged.
"Something inside me....."
Senor Assbutt
bacon

Post by Senor Assbutt »

Bravo to Miley Cyrus, the lovely gringa who has clearly freed her ass from the anal tyranny! Bravo, I say! Bravo! Bravo!

No, really, I want the Bravo Taco Combo, Paco. Hurry up or no tip!
My name, it is Senor Assbutt. Why is my name Senor Assbutt? It is because many people, they do not know that my ass--it is also a butt! And, so, I am called Senor Assbutt.
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

I just watched the Miley Cyrus thing from last night. She needs a haircut, a pair of trousers, and needs to keep her tongue in her mouth.
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

Dolly Parton is Miley's godmother for real real not just for play play. Dolly really does do charity work after all!
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
shroba fett
bacon

Post by shroba fett »

Miley Cyrus gives me funny tingly feelings in my peen. I want to touch it, but mom says that's dirty, so I just do jumping jacks until I'm too tired to so anything naughty with my weener.
Would you like a new Darth Vader sculpt?
ANARKY IS A JERK! DEATH TO BEARS.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Jargo wrote:Dolly Parton is Miley's godmother for real real not just for play play. Dolly really does do charity work after all!
Even Dolly can't be perfect.

Hmm, I wonder if there are nudie pics of her from about thirty years ago.... Or maybe a sex tape with Kenny Rogers. That would be awesome. Not only is Dolly Parton awesome and the owner of the biggest natural tits in history (without going into "eww, that's actually kinda gross" territory), but there's not a straight man or lesbian who wouldn't switch teams for Kenny Rogers. (Especially if he made roasted chicken afterward.)
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

Dolly's tits aint all natural these days. She had 'em reduced because of back problems but folks didn't like the trimmed down look and neither did her hubby, so she had implants to make 'em big and bouncy again.
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!