PUSSIE RIGHTE!!!

uh, y'know, the sounds that sound good together... sometimes... and sometimes sounds like the disgusting "squish squish" sound Slicker's mom makes whenever she walks

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

PUSSIE RIGHTE!!!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

THEIRS THIS GERL AT SKEWL SHE IS WHAT UNCALE RODGER CALS A DERTY HIPPY, SHE TOLED ME ABOUT THIS BAND CALLED PUSSIE RYAT! I LUKED THEM UP + I WAS PISED, THEY WERE NOT NEKID, THERE NAME IS A LYE!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I CUD NOT EVAN UNDER STAND WHAT THEY WER SAYING IT WAS ALL GERBILISH!! I TOLED THE GIRL AT SCOOL THEY SUK SHE SAYED THAT IS NOT THE POINT THEY R N JEL 4 2 YARS!!! I LAFFED + SAYED THEY DESERVE IT THEY SUK + THERE NAME SAYED THEYD BE NEKID + THAY WERNT. SHE SAYED THEY WERE IN JEL FOUR PUTIN ON A GUY OR SUMTHING, I SAYED I POOT ON PEOPLE ALL THE TIEM + THE WERST I GOT WAS A SPANKING BECASE I DO NOT LYE + SAY I AM NEKED.
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: PUSSIE RIGHTE!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

In my paper the headline read
"Punk Band awaits hooliganism verdict in Russia"

I'm kinda jealous. I think I'd rather enjoy having "hooliganism" on my permanent record. :P :lol:
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!"
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: PUSSIE RIGHTE!!!

Post by anarky »

If it didn't involve getting sentenced to two years in a Soviet Russian gulag.

They were guilty. No question about that. I doubt they'd dispute that.

But what they were guilty of should be punished by the equivalent of a $50 fine.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!