The million dollar question....

uh, y'know, the sounds that sound good together... sometimes... and sometimes sounds like the disgusting "squish squish" sound Slicker's mom makes whenever she walks

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

The million dollar question....

Post by anarky »

Will Axl Rose get his head out of his own asshole long enough to reunite with Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Steven and/or Matt for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony? Will he realize how the last twenty (FUCK! TWENTY?!?) years have been sadly missing the awesome music the real G'N'F'N'R could've made and head back to the studio with them (and Dizzy, and why not let Gilby and Buckethead in on a few tracks, since they're both awesome, reality shows and KFC buckets aside), and go on a massive tour? Will he come out of his reclusive batshit world, sort of like how Brian Wilson finally emerged from insanity and revealed he was still as fucking awesome as he'd ever been?

Eh, more likely I'll get kicked in the balls tomorrow by an ostrich wearing sunglasses.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: The million dollar question....

Post by Ran »

Eddie Trunk has interviewed most of Guns and Roses over the past year or so and asked each of them about a reunion. It is actually Slash that would hold up a reunion. He really got sick of Axel's crap. Best you can hope for is for them to play together at a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induciton.

I never cared much for Guns & Roses, but I like Slash's recent albums.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: The million dollar question....

Post by anarky »

The interviews I've seen with Slash seem to indicate he doesn't give a shit one way or the other. But I don't doubt he's at least partly responsible. It's tough to keep a feud going for that long without both parties being dicks.

The rest of the members are all cool with one another. So maybe Buckethead should join with Izzy, Duff, Gilby, and Matt (he's just plain better than Steven, and you don't need two drummers) to form "Guns Sans Rose (and Slash)."
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!