Steven Tyler Knocks Out Teeth

uh, y'know, the sounds that sound good together... sometimes... and sometimes sounds like the disgusting "squish squish" sound Slicker's mom makes whenever she walks

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Newsbot
Official anchor of the vynsane 5 o'clock news

Steven Tyler Knocks Out Teeth

Post by Newsbot »

Steven Tyler, lead singer of the rock band Aerosmith and a judge on the hit TV show “American Idol,” bloodied his face and knocked out teeth Tuesday when he fell in his hotel room in Asuncion, Paraguay, Reuters reports.

The report cites comments made to local radio by Gustavo Perez, a bellboy at Bourbon Hotel, in Asuncion, Paraguay’s capital. Perez is quoted as saying Tyler slipped in the shower and had “a nasty fall.”

Paraguay’s largest newspaper, ABC, said Tyler, 62, was seen being brought into a hospital emergency room, where he was treated for injuries including a cut on his eyebrow and two knocked-out teeth.

Tyler was to perform with Aerosmith later that evening, and the show has been postponed, ABC said.

Joe Perry denies that the band will now change their name to Aerosmiff.
Putting the broad back into broadcasting.
Rollo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: Steven Tyler Knocks Out Teeth

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Awwww... I thought maybe Steven Tyler got into a fistfight with Dr. Teeth while Aerosmith was having a battle of the bands with the Electric Mayhem.

Once again, you disappoint me Newsbot. :|
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!" -- Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." -- Megatron, Transformers:The Movie
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

They're not telling you that someone did it because they were pissed about him selling out to American Idol.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

10/1 it was a drunken altercation. 2/1 it was a sober altercation with another member of the band over said selling out.
"Something inside me....."
Sleazer
megatron

Post by Sleazer »

I love Joe Perry...but the guy himself appeared on AI, then a couple years later is publicly bashing ST for joining that show.

And if you've ever seen any behind the scenes footage of ST from their recording days, his goofball nature is a good fit for that show.

It's finally leading to their next (final?) album, so I'm ok with it. I have to believe they still have one more good album in them.
Sleazer
megatron

Post by Sleazer »

And this follow up point deserves its own post...Joe appeared WITH THAT STUPID CUNT SANJAYA, whereas Steven clowns around with Randy Jackson and (probably) fucked J-Lo a few times.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Whatever happened to the long-fermenting Tyler solo album? That's becoming a new SMiLE or Chinese Democracy.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Sleazer
megatron

Post by Sleazer »

He only did that one single earlier this year...which was just a rework of an old tune demo'd for Aerosmith but not recorded by the band.
anarky

Post by anarky »

I just know I've been reading info that he plans to record it, and lists of guest artists and such, for at least six years.

Speaking of Chinese Democracy, I know Axl apparently destroyed the tapes and re-started it every time there was a lineup change, and he fired at least one person a week, which is why it took so damned long for such an underwhelming album. But I'd kill to hear the track they laid down with Shaquille O'Neal in the late 90s. No shit. Shaq isn't Sir Mix-A-Lot or Ice Cube, but he's a much better rapper than he is an actor, and a hip-hop vibe to "Oh My God"-era GNR could be interesting.
Ran

Post by Ran »

Rock star Joe Perry collapses on stage during Coney Island Amphitheater concert

http://pix11.com/2016/07/10/rock-star-j ... rformance/

CONEY ISLAND, Brooklyn — Legendary guitarist Joe Perry collapsed on stage Sunday night during a performance in Coney Island.

Perry, 65, was playing alongside actor Johnny Depp and fellow rock star Alice Cooper with their side project Hollywood Vampires when he had to sit down on the drum set.

Video posted to Instagram shows Perry stumble off stage where he reportedly lost consciousness. Several people backstage are seen jumping to help Perry.

A concertgoer tells PIX11 that Alice Cooper told the crowd Perry was sick.

Police sources say he was rushed to Coney Island Hospital in critical condition.
anarky

Post by anarky »

2016 has already taken more than its share of the greats, and it's barely halfway over. Joe had better be okay or I'm going to kick the universe in the nuts.
Ran

Post by Ran »

Supposedly he is fine and they plan on playing their next concert date tomorrow or Wednesday.
Ran

Post by Ran »

Heard an interview with Joe Perry on Friday. Every time he talked, he would have to suck in air loudly. I'm not a doctor, but it sounded bad.

After a performance last night, he collapsed in the dressing room.