"Musicians" you hate and wish would vanish

uh, y'know, the sounds that sound good together... sometimes... and sometimes sounds like the disgusting "squish squish" sound Slicker's mom makes whenever she walks

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: "Musicians" you hate and wish would vanish

Post by anarky »

Yahoo really needs to consider that people link to their articles, and that provides traffic. They let their links expire way too quickly. That one's not even six months old.

Since I don't want to start a Lady Gag-A thread, I'll post this here. Yesterday, her new album of recycled Madonna leftovers was $0.99 at Amazon. The whole album, not just one song. It overloaded their servers, because the bulk of humanity has shitty taste in music. But that got them all over the news this morning. Borders also sent me an e-mail that, in store, the CD was $7 for one day only. Not sure how much traffic that generated. I wouldn't be surprised at all if other stores ran a similar special; I'd be more surprised if they didn't.

Seriously, I believe this was a stunt to get people to buy her shit, so that they could say it broke one-day sales records. I really can't wait for next year, when she's completely faded away. Or, better, 2015, when she's completely faded away and the media finally realizes she's completely faded away.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
anarky

Post by anarky »

Axl Rose.

That motherfucker needs to die of some disease that painfully rots his testicles from the inside. Maybe on his deathbed, he'll realize what a fucknut he is.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

I never liked Axl Rose, but I'm glad he said no to the rock and roll hall of fame.

http://www.vh1.com/music/tuner/2012-04- ... rrhof-snub
Zaphod
knightrider
Location: CHESTER A. ARTHUR'S WIFE'S VAGINA... WITH THE VINEGAR, BABY!

Post by Zaphod »

i really, really want to have sex with chad kroeger of nickelback.

wait, don't stop reading yet! i don't even like dudes, but there's a method to my madness!

you see, i'd love nothing more than to run into chad kroeger in a bar somewhere, where he's busy drinking bud light and watching, i don't know, probably ghost hunters, because he's a fucking dipshit and would watch ghost hunters. i bet he'll be playing pool, and picking his nose, and wiping boogers under the barstools. and i'd like to start up a conversation, and we can both keep pounding back the beers--i won't be drinking that bud light shit. and we talk about how we like to go fishing with dynamite, and how the fucking liberal media won't leave ted nugent alone, and we get drunker and drunker.

then, when he's barely able to speak (which should be, i don't know, two beers for that dumbass... maybe a beer and a half), i'll get up. as he's puking on the bar, i'll go to the jukebox and start playing that "on the dark side" song from eddie and the cruisers. and i'll unbutton the top couple of buttons on my shirt and sidle over to him, all seductive-like, and, in the dim light, i'll lean over and say, "i've never been with a man before, but i think the two of us can discover a whole new world of pleasure."

so we'll go back to my place. i'd say his place, but he doesn't do laundry and there's pudding containers all over the floor and it's kind of gross. the two of us will do unspeakable things to one another all night, finally falling asleep in one another's arms upon the sticky sheets.

then, in the morning, i'll lean over and wake him with a light kiss on the forehead. he'll open his eyes and smile at me. "last night was wonderful," i'll say. "yes," he'll answer, "it was the greatest experience of my life. i've never known that i could be so happy in the arms of another man."

and, at that point, i'll jump up out of the bed, point at him, and laugh my ass off.

"YOU HAD SEX WITH A DUDE!!! THAT MAKES YOU GAY!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!"

and, then, because chad kroeger is a fucking redneck dipshit piece of crap with his head so far up his ass that he can't trim his nose hairs because he'll cut his spleen if he does, he will start crying for a second or two before he commits suicide.

and, by taking one for the team, i will have ridded the world of fucking nickelback for all time. that will make me greater than :bats:.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Sir, if you were willing to give up your anal maidenhood to eliminate the ever-present threat of more Nickelback, I will spearhead the campaign to have a 500-foot statue of you built to tower over the White House so that no American child will ever have to wonder who the real heroes are.
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

Chad Kroeger is so unbelievably ugly, you wouldn't be sure if you were ass fucking him or getting a bj. He makes Ric Okasek look like Heidi Klum.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!"
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

Every goddamn motherchugging assclown. Enough already! There's so much recorded music around that no-one needs to make any more. No re-recordings, no remasters, no remixes, no mash-ups, no tributes or collections or specially commissioned 'songs' for a soundtrack to a shit movie, nothing! Everything any person could ever need in their entire lifetime is already out there. Stop, go get a proper job. you've earned enough from your shitty angst and stunted emotion drivel. No-one cares if you can't get any love or sex or you grew up poor in a shitty neighbourhood and your mother was a whore gangster with seven kinds of syphilis. No-one cares if you want to paaaardy or dance like a spastic on crack coccaine. No-one cares if you one want to pop a cap in someone's ass. Get over it or just do it you irrelevant fucktards. :frus:
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
Zaphod
knightrider
Location: CHESTER A. ARTHUR'S WIFE'S VAGINA... WITH THE VINEGAR, BABY!

Post by Zaphod »

i don't want nancy wilson to vanish. aside from being really awesome, she's hotter at (how old is she?) 80 or so than most women are at 20. i'd fuck her until she starts making banjo noises with her toes.

her sister would have to blow me, though. i can't fuck her; the jiggly fat would cause an earthquake and knock san francisco into the ocean.