Winehouse Hubby Plots Divorce, Blames Adultery!!

uh, y'know, the sounds that sound good together... sometimes... and sometimes sounds like the disgusting "squish squish" sound Slicker's mom makes whenever she walks

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Newsbot
Official anchor of the vynsane 5 o'clock news

Winehouse Hubby Plots Divorce, Blames Adultery!!

Post by Newsbot »

Los Angeles (E! Online) – Turns out, it wasn't Amy Winehouse that was no good—it was her marriage.

ADVERTISEMENT

The Grammy winner's hubby, Blake Fielder-Civil, has instructed his attorney to begin divorce proceedings against his wife, citing the singer's alleged infidelity as the reason behind his decision to file.

Fielder-Civil's lawyer, Henri Brandman, made the long-time coming announcement over the weekend, and while neither Winehouse nor her rep has commented on the pending action, the cleaned-up—and by the sounds of it, loved-up—singer did have plenty to say about her marriage.

Or at least what's left of it.

In a surprisingly candid interview with the News of the World Sunday, the 25-year-old, who is currently vacationing in St. Lucia, revealed that she has "finally escaped from hell," is off of drugs for good and—here's where grounds for divorce likely come in—"in love again."

Winehouse has been snapped all week with 21-year-old Josh Bowman, a fellow Brit she apparently met at her resort and who has seemingly inspired her to declare, "I don't think I'm ever going home."

"He couldn't be more different from my husband, which is not a bad thing," she told the paper of her new beau, before going on to dish out a little bit too much information.

"We just had sex…can't you tell?"

As for her once-beloved Blake Incarcerated, Winehouse said she would "deal with Blake when I get back."

"I don't know what's going on with us now and for the time being I've just forgotten I'm even married...But our whole marriage was based on doing drugs. So being with someone like Josh is much better for me."

Whether he proves as good for half of her multimillion-dollar estate remains to be seen.

So, you're telling me at least two people are fucked-up enough to sleep with this... thing?
Attachments
capt.807bb02e47573415887700a0411b1809[1].jpg
capt.807bb02e47573415887700a0411b1809[1].jpg (23.17 KiB) Viewed 8321 times
Putting the broad back into broadcasting.
Jargo
christopher walken

Re: Winehouse Hubby Plots Divorce, Blames Adultery!!

Post by Jargo »

the filthy whoreskank thing formerly known as Amy Winehouse is a complete joke. anyone that willingly goes within fourty feet of it is in my opinion ready to be destroyed for the good of mankind and pestilence control.

the gap toothed moose needs putting out of her misery and should be buried in a concrete tomb at the bottom of the atlantic trench.
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
The Goat
bacon

Post by The Goat »

Pardon me, Jargo, but my moose friends were offended by you referring to this Winehouse as a "gap toothed moose". The Moose I know believe they are majestic creatures and request that you change it to "rabid overgrown heroin-addicted Chihuahua". Thank you.

p.s.

BAAAA!!
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

Mooses are not high on my list of creatures to avoid offending. rabid overgrown heroin-addicted Chihuahua is not really a fitting comparison either. Mrs. Winowhore I'm afraid to say does indeed resemble a moose. facially at least. her voice has similar tonal qualities to Mooses as well. And physically she has the same spindly limbs as an elderly moose is wont to have.

I can not find it within me to apologise when the comparison clearly works so well. :|
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
The Goat
bacon

Post by The Goat »

The Hoofed and Horned Animal Union of Vynsane will not stand of the Winehouse being compared to one of us. Now, change the comparrison to that of a baboon, or we're going to start a fuckin' goat riot.

BAAAA!!!
Attachments
Winehouse?
Winehouse?
2288314779_5db9d862a3.jpg (124.44 KiB) Viewed 8275 times
The Cow
bacon

Post by The Cow »

MOOOOOOOOO!!
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

I found this image of Mrs. Winowhore which hasn't been photoshopped like all the other press images. Clearly showing that I was mistaken in calling her a Moose when in fact she is instead a Proboscis monkey.
Attachments
1191821828.jpg
1191821828.jpg (52.99 KiB) Viewed 8246 times
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

You want to know what's really sad?

She's actually hotter now that she's been decomposing for a long time.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Ha ha! I thought the husband was filing for divorce years after she died.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

Zaphod
knightrider
Location: CHESTER A. ARTHUR'S WIFE'S VAGINA... WITH THE VINEGAR, BABY!

Post by Zaphod »

i wouldn't have done amy winehouse in a million years, and i jack myself off to sleep while thinking of bea arthur all the time.
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Zaphod, are you Wade Wilson?
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I think Zaphod once mentioned his shoes, which would imply he has feet that are not just poorly-sketched triangles, and therefore he cannot be Wade Wilson.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

I sincerely hope there's a "no feet" joke in the movie.