Stupid Music Questions

uh, y'know, the sounds that sound good together... sometimes... and sometimes sounds like the disgusting "squish squish" sound Slicker's mom makes whenever she walks

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: Stupid Music Questions

Post by anarky »

The best were when there was a sticker on the case (not the outside wrapper, the actual jewel case) that said, "Contains the secret hidden bonus track 'Whatever the Title Is.'" I already had quarrels with a "bonus" track that's on every copy (since it's really not a bonus), but it's not a secret if you tell me. I remember The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill actually had her biggest hit as a "secret hidden bonus" track.

There's a way around what you described, but it involves a few extra (annoying) steps when ripping. Still, I'd prefer to be annoyed just the once. Particularly when it's something like Nevermind and just random noise and shit after a huge silence.

What bugs me is that I'm ultra-anal when it comes to titles. Wikipedia and Gracenotes have most albums covered, but every so often there'll be that more obscure album that you simply cannot find the title of the hidden track and have to guess.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!