BM

okay i can hear you now. and i don't want to. why don't you go fuck slicker's mom and get out of my face?

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: BM

Post by jjreason »

The orcs are supposed to be from a different planet which is dying, along with the Draenai (who I haven't seen in any trailers yet, maybe they're just not going there for the purpose of the movie). The fact they can communicate with the humans on earth is absurd in itself.
"Something inside me....."
Ran

Re: Re:

Post by Ran »

Ran wrote:
Ran wrote:Does anyone else find it strange that this thread has 148 posts, but there has been 16,602 views? That's roughly 113 views per post.

Gentlemen, someone is watching us poop.
332 posts with 43573 views. Over the past 3+ years, the average views per post has jumped to 131. Creepy.

Now, the Uptapped Boobie Source thread has 215 views per post. Understandable if you're just coming here to jerk off.
This thread now has 376 posts and over 65,000 views. 173.376 views per post. I'm obsessed with the number of views in this thread. The lurkers that come here to read about BM, are probably also enjoying the Warcraft discussion.

Anyway, one of my favorite stories from an athlete...

jjreason

Post by jjreason »

#5 was my favourite Non-Tiger growing up, followed by Mike Schmidt & Robin Yount. I've never seen this before. :D
Ran

Post by Ran »

I was at work and went into the bathroom to take a leak. It has 2 urinals and 2 stalls. Someone else was coming out of the bathroom as I came in. I didn't notice anyone in the stalls, but I didn't look, either. About halfway through emptying my bladder, I hear the loudest duck-quack like fart ever come out of one of the stalls. It actually made me jump.
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

Fun fact: eliminating gluten from your diet wreaks havoc with your poops.
It's a guessing game every time.

Will it be normal, soft serve, or blast right out of your b-hole like a long anal sneeze?

Everyone can handle their own brand of smell...well almost everyone. You'll wonder how something that smells that unholy was inside of your butt.
Why in the fuck does it smell like sauerkraut?

It takes longer. Think you're all done? Whoa partner, just have a seat and get comfy because Round 2 (or 3 or 4) starts in a minute.
Sometimes your legs are going to fall asleep.

Hope you bought that mega roll toilet paper because you're gonna need a lot more than you used to. And those wet wipes are gonna be a plus if you have 'em.
Some days, it's like trying to wipe a marker.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Shitting should be fun. That does not sound fun. :(

My wife was frisky this am after getting out of the shower & I had to push the time out button to have a big shit. Talk about a potential mood killer.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Actually, you could make it fun by turning it into a game. "What will my shit look like today?"
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

When, oh when, will I learn to hold in my farts that always seem to want to happen as I'm pulling down my pants to have a shit? If you let one rip, you're basically stuck sitting right at the epicenter for the next 5 minutes.... and this is me ALL the fucking time. I cannot seem to form a new habit. :(
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

^ so, crop-dusting yourself, then?

my wife made a birthday cake for our daughter's Hamilton-themed birthday party as some of you may have seen on the facebox. it featured the graphic design elements for the musical promotional materials - the logo with the hamilton silhouette/star and the silhouette of the schuyler sisters - all in fondant colored black with copious amounts of food dye. i like fondant. i ate a lot of the leftovers.

my poop today was forest green.
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Ran

Post by Ran »

I've had a run in with cake frosting/food dye once, except the color in question was blue.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

The cake was lovely. I'll leave it up to you to decide which cake I'm talking about.
Ran

Post by Ran »

Bumcake?
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

So I just finished up in the john & saw another phenomenon that was all-new, all-different. My poo had a fair bit of gas propulsion behind it (chili for lunch), and when I was done there was a small triangular piece stuck to the side of the bowl to go along with whatever lurked below the water's surface.

Out of interest I had to see if the water from the flush was going to clear off the side. Well it did, but not without a fight. Whatever was in the little triangular piece held onto the porcelain for dear life, only to have one tiny corner finally give up the ghost near the end of the flush - it then peeled off like plasticene under the flowing water & when down the drain with the rest. I wish I had video.
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

jjreason wrote: I wish I had video.
I'm glad you don't.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

I can no longer fart with reckless abandon as I did in my youth.
Because sometimes it might not be a fart, and I can’t say for sure which it’s going to be until I let a tiny bit out to make sure it’s not the other thing.

Getting old sucks.

Also lactose intolerance might finally be catching up to me. Which sucks, because I love chocolate milk.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”