Hypothetically speaking

okay i can hear you now. and i don't want to. why don't you go fuck slicker's mom and get out of my face?

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Hypothetically speaking

Post by kidhuman »

Ok, just answer the question truthfully please. Basically, being placed in a hypoithetical situation, how would you handle it.

Ok, you are Spiderman. Nobody knows it becuase its your secret identity. You sare walking down the street with your friends and you happen to see a person jump off of a 5 story building. There is no way to save him unless you sling a web-net to catch him and blow your cover in front of a ton of people, including some tourists with cameras. Now remember, you are dedicated to saving lives, do you save this person?
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

Absolutely. I would not be able to live with the guilt of watching that person paint pavement knowing that I could have done something, but didn't just to preserve my secret. Although I would probably throw the mask on so I would really only be giving my identity away to the friends I was walking with.
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

The thing about Spidey is that he finds a way. In the 1.5 seconds it takes a moron to hit the ground - Spidey's already had close to a minute to deke out and change.... because of the Spidey-sense. He'd have known fuckface was going to jump in plenty of time. Of course I save him - and look cool as fuck doing it. Then I hammer that dummy with a witty one liner, get changed, tell the buddies I have a headache then go home and pound one off with MJ. Bust that.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Here's a hypothetical question:

You are Kelly Clarkson. One day you log onto vynsane.com on a whim and find that a foul-mouthed Canuck has your name as his sig line. What do you do? Do you ignore him, curse at him, or immediately hop on the next plane to find him and give him the blowjob of his life?
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

After finding out he is a 40 year old virgin, I would run.....
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

I'd find him and rub his budda belly.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

I can't believe someone outed me as a fatty.... but there's only a short fucking list of suspects - let me just say that Mabs and Chux. You fuckers......
anarky

Post by anarky »

Wasn't me, so I'm looking at Mabs.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Bahhhh, I probably outed myself. I posted in the damned diet thread then forgot all about it. Sorry for the undue casting of blame boys.

Unless you DID out me, then you can go piss up ropes.
anarky

Post by anarky »

I'm trying to figure out the mechanics of that one, and it's just not clicking for me.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Well, it's kind of a joke, right? If you DID try to go piss up a rope it would fall back on you and make you wet with pee! Funny stuff.
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

say you were a federal la wofficer, and some long-haired FREAK gave a bunch of folks the impression that you were somehow overweight, and a lot of folks were razzing you, but you knew WHERE the guy lived EXACTLY, his schedule, and that he likely smokes marijuana, casually [beard] (or if not could cook up all SORTS of dirt on him with not much effort)
What would YOU do????
anarky

Post by anarky »

I'd call him up and say, "Yo, mabs, whazzup?" But I'd be on my cell phone, standing outside his window, and he wouldn't know it, and I'd jump up in fron of the window while wearing a scary skeleton costume and make him crap his pants. And I'd get video of him crapping himself and put it on a beta tape and send it to Diabolical, 'cause he's into that sort of thing.
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

I'd beat his ass and take his weed AND his girlfriend. Then I'd buy a copy of Anarky's tape. HAW!!
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

I would join Slicker and get high while watching the tape.