You Know How I Know You're ********* ?

okay i can hear you now. and i don't want to. why don't you go fuck slicker's mom and get out of my face?

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Rogue II</i>
<br />You know how I know KH is a spooge mopper at an adult theater?

In the fantasy baseball thread on <font color="red">the other site</font id="red">, I made a comment how when one guy pulls out, he is there to clean up the mess, and he didn't deny it.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I got that the second or third time I read it. At first I just thought, "Awwwwww! That R II is a real sweetheart!". Then I saw you for the cocksucker you are. Fool. Also, I'm trying to come up with a response for JF in that thread that won't make him kill himself.
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CaptainSolo1138</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Rogue II</i>
<br />You know how I know KH is a spooge mopper at an adult theater?

In the fantasy baseball thread on <font color="red">the other site</font id="red">, I made a comment how when one guy pulls out, he is there to clean up the mess, and he didn't deny it.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I got that the second or third time I read it. At first I just thought, "Awwwwww! That R II is a real sweetheart!". Then I saw you for the cocksucker you are. Fool. Also, I'm trying to come up with a response for JF in that thread that won't make him kill himself.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Well, I meant it both ways. Yeah, good luck with JF. You might need the bomb squad to defuse that one.
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Rogue II</i>Yeah, good luck with JF. You might need the bomb squad to defuse that one.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">That's why I think I'm just gonna let it go. I don't need to be held accountable for what other dumb shit's do.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

You know how I know Slicker is a 'tard?

He tried to pay homage to Snigtad in his swcollecting.com signature, and fucked it up in true Snigtad fashion.

<font size="1">It should be "I aint to tired to stop making sweet love to Chux's moms mouth," fucktard</font id="size1">
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by anarky</i>
<br />You know how I know Slicker is a 'tard?

He tried to pay homage to Snigtad in his swcollecting.com signature, and fucked it up in true Snigtad fashion.

<font size="1">It should be "I aint to tired to stop making sweet love to Chux's moms mouth," fucktard</font id="size1">
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Duh! It was all on purpose.

<font size="1">Frantically looks to see what the hell the sig really is.</font id="size1">
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

CS, you know how I know you're tired? Cuz I been there, bitch. Suck it up and get the mrs. a snack.
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

Breaking with the rules, I wish I were tired. The twins will be in the hospital until mid-June or so and I actually look forward to being woken up in the middle of the night because that means their finally home.

Back to your regualrly scheduled shennanigans....
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

You know how I know FF1138 is gay?

Because the kids aren't yours
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Got you good you fucker!!!!
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

You know how I know Slicker's gay?

Nah, I won't tell you. But just a hint: Make sure you watch "Maury" next week to see who the real father is.
Slimmie
knightrider

Post by Slimmie »

1. Ok, I think we can all come up with at least a dozen reasons why Slicker is gay. Lets just drop that one.

2. You know how I know who the real father is? The father of the Wonder twins is none other than..............

The Juggernaut, Bitch! It is totally obvious. Their little red suits are so tight and red, like ketchup, motherfucker. And they both have those little "hel-mutts".
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

You know how I know that isnt the real GNT?

He has been here 2 days and only 3 posts. BURN BITCH!!!!!
GNT
sloth

Post by GNT »

Good question as I have no clue?

GNT ™
''You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious
GNT
sloth

Post by GNT »

I hardly post in here anymore cause nobaody else does anymore!

GNT ™
''You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious
Dell Rusk
IMPOSTOR!!!

Post by Dell Rusk »

u no how i no u r gay?

ur name is mabudon

ha ha ha ha i burned ur ass good that time gay froot!!
UR SO GAY I BET U THANK THIS SONG IS ABAUT U DONT U U FUCKIN FAGGET