The Book of Pooetry

okay i can hear you now. and i don't want to. why don't you go fuck slicker's mom and get out of my face?

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

The Book of Pooetry

Post by Slicker »

I was sitting on the toilet for my daily after workout Gangstas Paradise when I had a turd come out that was sizeable but I was surprised by a) the lack of sound when it hit and b) the lack of splash and for some reason I immediately thought of a graceful falcon diving into the sea to catch it's prey. My turd was probably just as graceful and, much like the falcon, formed an air bubble around it so as to reduce drag.

Why is there NOT more poo related poetry? Everyones best thought are on the toilet but is everyone too embarrassed to admit it?!

One of the most classic poems (it's either Frost or Wadsworth) was written about pooing:

Here I sit
Broken hearted
Came to shit
And I only farted

That's pure pooetry.
Sweet berry wine!
Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: The Book of Pooetry

Post by Diabolical »

"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Chaucer. And Boccaccio. Also a medieval poem called "Piers Plowman," whose author escapes me. I shit you not. Shitty pun absolutely intended.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

Oh
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!