If I had shame I'd be embarrassed...

okay i can hear you now. and i don't want to. why don't you go fuck slicker's mom and get out of my face?

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

If I had shame I'd be embarrassed...

Post by Slicker »

For those that don't follow me on Facebox here's what happened to me today:
I finally got my rims in today along with a small box that I assumed was the lugs. Sooo...I go to get the rims mounted and they're looking for the lugs and I tell them that they're in the box in the trunk. I really should've looked at the box. Someone had sent me a box a few months ago in Afghanistan and it never got to me so it somehow found it's way to my house. Wanna know what was inside the box? A Fleshlight. So these guys that were supposed to mount my tires found a surprise Fleshlight (surprise to both them AND me). I have no clue who sent it to me. The good news? I got a Fleshlight. The bad news? I don't have the lugs to get my tires mounted.
Yeah, of all days for it to finally arrive. The UPS guy dropped off the rims and the small cardboard box. It never dawned on me that 20 lug nuts would weigh a decent amount since I thought "what else could it be?". When he asked me where they were and said he checked the box I went out to look in the box and I literally pulled it out of the box to see what it was. I just shook my head and put it back in the box. Still don't know who sent it but thanks!
Sweet berry wine!
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: If I had shame I'd be embarrassed...

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

Did you do a Quality Control check on it yet?

Don't lie. :heybaby:
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!"
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

I haven't had time...yet...

I'll be sure to post a play by play and pictures as proof.
Sweet berry wine!
Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Diabolical »

Did you happen to order Chinese mushrooms?
http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2012/06/chi ... ning-links
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

WHAT IS RONG WITH A FLESH LITE I USE IT AL THE TIEM 2 SEA IN THE DARK. MY DAD SINDS ME 2 THE BACEMENT 2 GET SODA + IT IS DARK + A BEAR JUMPS AUT + STICKS HIS DONG IN MY BUT + THEN HE LAFFS + I SAY UNCALE RODGER I NO THAT'S U!!! AND HE LAFFS 2, AND SAYS IT IS NOT GAYE IF HE IS WARING A BEAR SUIT.
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!