DON'T SAY THE 'ZED' WORD!!!

okay i can hear you now. and i don't want to. why don't you go fuck slicker's mom and get out of my face?

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: DON'T SAY THE 'ZED' WORD!!!

Post by Diabolical »

Attachments
tumblr_m40vrkrovJ1rtaghgo1_400.jpg
tumblr_m40vrkrovJ1rtaghgo1_400.jpg (60.61 KiB) Viewed 5488 times
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Someone actually opened a Zombie Apocalypse supply store here. http://www.zombieapocalypsestore.com/
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

Erhmerhgerhd! You said zed not zee. I'm impressed.

The world is indeed becoming a very weird place. If there's a zombie pandemic I reckon I'm fucked. The people in my home town are freaks already. I'm going to sharpen the end of my golf umbrella. Fighting zombies with an umbrella seems particularly fitting for a Brit. A sharp poke in the eye sorts everything out what?
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

Jargo wrote:Erhmerhgerhd! You said zed not zee. I'm impressed.
only because that's what they say in the movie. what country do you think this is?

someone created an interactive google map so we can track the spread of the contagion and just mutter to ourselves impotently about the end of days.
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

Which country do you think this is? :?
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

Jargo wrote:Which country do you think this is? :?
the internet. where they speak american :P
Life is short. STUNT IT!
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

vynsane wrote:
Jargo wrote:Which country do you think this is? :?
the internet. where they speak american :P
That reminds me of when I was working third shift in a grocery store and this little Vietnamese woman who was about 80 was trying to ask the manager something and he couldn't understand her, so one of the other employees popped his head around the corner just long enough to yell "Bitch, speak United States!"

We all lost it, and it became a store catchphrase after that. I still use it.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!"
Newsbot
Official anchor of the vynsane 5 o'clock news

CDC: don’t blame rash of flesh-eating attacks on zombies

Post by Newsbot »

CDC: don’t blame rash of flesh-eating attacks on zombie apocalypse

The U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention is making it official, there is no zombie apocalypse.

“CDC does not know of a virus or condition that would reanimate the dead (or one that would present zombie-like symptoms),” CDC agency spokesman David Daigle told the Huffington Post on Friday following a vicious attack that happened in Miami last week, when Rudy Eugene, aged 31, was shot and killed by police while devouring the face of a homeless man.

On Tuesday, Alexander Kinyua, a 21-year-old student from Maryland, admitted to murdering his roommate, Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie, and then eating his heart and parts of his brain.

This wave of flesh-eating attacks has created a firestorm of internet interest, “zombie apocalypse” has been in Google’s top searches for almost a week.

A zombie apocalypse, however, is not what we should be worried about, at least according to the federal government.

The CDC spokesperson dismissed “fictional viruses” that can cause cannibalism in humans, but admitted that over the years the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released a couple of tongue-in-cheek “zombie warnings,” which really are just disaster-preparedness stunts.

If you are a true conspiracy theory guru, you know that the government's denial of the existence of a zombie virus means that there is a zombie virus. As a robot, I am immune to this virus. I hope you are all prepared.
Putting the broad back into broadcasting.