Three Random Thoughts (aka Randolph Mantooth!)

okay i can hear you now. and i don't want to. why don't you go fuck slicker's mom and get out of my face?

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: Three Random Thoughts (aka Randolph Mantooth!)

Post by Ran »

Tom Foolery wrote:C, B, A?
Absolutely correct!
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Randall “Tex” Cobb isn’t dead. But he seems like one of those actors who would’ve died relatively young.

Billy Joel’s song “We Didn’t Start The Fire” encapsulates the 50’s thru the 80’s. There’s been enough time to probably do a sequel.

Lemons aren’t natural. Literally. It’s an artificial hybrid fruit.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

Ran

Post by Ran »

1. It's weird that dressing like Snake-eyes, Cobra Commander, or Cobra Infantry in public is not only accepted, but required in some area.

2. Twenty years after her one hit song came out, I think I realized Nelly Furtado wanted to be like a bird so she could shit on random cars whenever she felt like it.

3. Disney should have added the Cruisemissle Trooper to one of their SW movies or tv shows. In fact, I would have found that more believable that launching a flying stromtrooper off the back end of a snowmobile in Rise of Skywalker.
Ran

Post by Ran »

1. If I had all the money in the world and wanted to miss off a lot of people, I'd make a Superman movie. The clips in trailer would come from the first 10 minutes of the film and show him doing amazing feats. At the 11 minute mark of the movie, he would accidentally kill some civilians while fighting Lex Luthor. The next 3 hours of the movie would be Superman's trial discussing whether or not he was an illegal alien.

2. During a pandemic, If you are in public and someone stands within arms reach of you while not wearing a mask, you should legally be allowed to punch them in their junk.

3. On my flight today, I kind of like how Delta just handed me a small bag with a bottle of water and some snacks rather than rolling out the whole drink cart.
Ran

Post by Ran »

1. I have seen Revenge of the Nerds and Field of Dreams at least a dozen times each. It wasn't until today that I found out that Poindexter and the ass hole brother in law were the same actor.

2. Sometimes you feel like a nut.

3. Sometimes you don't.
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Ran wrote:1. I have seen Revenge of the Nerds and Field of Dreams at least a dozen times each. It wasn't until today that I found out that Poindexter and the ass hole brother in law were the same actor.
He’s always been the guy from ‘thirtysomething’ to me. That show from the late 80’s about Yuppies.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."

jjreason

Post by jjreason »

I'm 48 & I still feel like nutting everywhere, all the time. Oh wait, that might not have been what you meant.
"Something inside me....."
Ran

Post by Ran »

Tom Foolery wrote:
Ran wrote:1. I have seen Revenge of the Nerds and Field of Dreams at least a dozen times each. It wasn't until today that I found out that Poindexter and the ass hole brother in law were the same actor.
He’s always been the guy from ‘thirtysomething’ to me. That show from the late 80’s about Yuppies.
My parents watched that show. I found it boring. We only had 1 tv, so I went and did something else while it was on.
The Grin
darth vader

Post by The Grin »

jjreason wrote:I'm 48 & I still feel like nutting everywhere, all the time. Oh wait, that might not have been what you meant.
:thegrin:

Probably not what he meant. But, I would like to take this opportunity to remind all of you that your mothers certainly feel like a nut when I'm around.

:thegrin:
:thegrin: Award Winning Mother Lover :thegrin:
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

1. We are experiencing a derecho across the state of Iowa right now, and I didn’t have to look the definition up because it’s a type of Dragon in my DragonVale game. Super high winds, rain optional. Like a hurricane without the ocean.

2. My GF made a little needlefelt dog when she was like 10 years old and found it in a box of her old stuff. I took it and put it next to my black series Darth Vader and its now canon that Vader and his loyal dog Rex go on adventures together. He’s a good boy.

3. I have three streaming services and there’s NEVER ANYTHING GOOD TO WATCH. Thank god I have a giant DVD library.

Ran

Post by Ran »

1. I've seen commercials for a class action lawsuit against the Boy Scouts. It made me realized I dodged a lot of dicks in my ass as a kid. I was raised Catholic, I went to hockey camp at Penn State (luckily not football), and I was a Boy Scout for a couple months.

2. Speaking of dicks, I will be careful folding laundry when static is present. Thanks, JJReason.

3. I went to a sports memorabilia/toy show today at a local mall. There were maybe 10 vendors. 2 or 3 of them had a ton of Funko Pops. There was also a toy store in the mall where the entire left wall was Funko Pops. After that, I went to another toy store (the guy who runs it is sometimes on Pawn Stars). That store also had a ton of Funko. How are these things not going to be the next beanie babies?
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I joke and say they have Pop!s of my neighbors.

The one with the lawnmower is a Walmart exclusive
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

1. You can replace ‘Gobots’ with ‘Hogwarts’ in the Gobots theme song and it still sounds fine. It doesn’t make any sense, but musically it works.

2. That dance is called ‘flossing’. I didn’t know it had a name.

3. Turn signals were invented in the 30s, but didn’t become mandatory until the late 60s.

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

All Masturbation Edition!

If you jerk off to someone who's died, does it make you a necrophile?

If you flog the dolphin to old footage or pics of someone who's been old the entire time you've been alive, does it make you a pervert who's into old ladies?

If you ever spanked it to Ellen Page, does it mean you're gay now that she's said she's transgender?
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Ran

Post by Ran »

1. I'm adding Paula Abdul to the list of people I think are robots. There is a commercial for arthritis treatment that superimposes her dancing with herself from one of her 80s videos. She looks and moves the same, therefore she is a robot.

2. To answer anarky's questions above: No, as long as the pictures are from before the person died. No, because it is presumably footage from when they were much younger. Maybe, because I'm not sure she was spankable to begin with.

3. The History Channel is constantly moving further and further away from actual history, and more into conspiracy theories, crypto zoology, reality tv, and myths. Still, I watch Curse of Oak Island every week.