Celebrity Death Pool!

okay i can hear you now. and i don't want to. why don't you go fuck slicker's mom and get out of my face?

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Jargo
christopher walken

Re: Celebrity Death Pool!

Postby Jargo » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:58 pm

It's a bit grim. I really hadn't heard of her until today. To be honest, all these so-called celebs and their spawn roll into one. I go to IMDB and under their 'celeb' news tab I look down the links and have no clue who the hell people are. Half the time I have no clue who the movie 'stars' are either. I miss the old days when it was easy to spot the stars. You got none of the liggers and hangers on until they all ended up murdered or downed in a plane crash and even then the no-marks were just labelled as family members or 'companion or friend. We didn't have to suffer the endless trivial shite that passes for celebrity now. Aaaand I'll stop there before I really go off on a megarant.
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Postby anarky » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:09 am

The only noteworthy thing she did was to be found overdosed under almost exactly the same conditions as her mother, quite close to the anniversary of her death. That is rather tragic. Maybe the circumstances make it slightly newsworthy. But not to the extent her story is being covered.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!

Jargo
christopher walken

Postby Jargo » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:05 pm

I'm actually surprised that Caitlin Jenner wasn't somehow there at the end, just to grab the headline. "Caitlin stuns draped in corpse".
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!

Jargo
christopher walken

Postby Jargo » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:35 am

Cecil the Lion. RIP dude. :(
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!

Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Postby Slicker » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:59 pm

I meant to come in here and add it a few weeks ago but I'm gonna go on a limb and put my money on El Chapo. And for double or nothing I'm gonna go with death by gun battle.
Sweet berry wine!

anarky

Postby anarky » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:32 pm

El Chapo will die in hiding in Iceland at the age of 87, from a terminal infection caused by years of improper ass-wiping.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!

Jargo
christopher walken

Postby Jargo » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:43 pm

Death by butt worms.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!

Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Postby Ran » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:30 pm

Rowdy Roddy Piper - heart attack at age 61. One of my favorite bad guys back in the day.

Curtis Brown - Age 60. Most people wouldn't know who he is. He played running back for the Bills in the late 70s-early 80s when I was a kid. He had a heart attack while being treated for dementia (caused by football)

Hulk Hogan's career. He is still alive, but his career is dead due to a few leaked tapes. I heard WWE basically erased him from their website.

Between these guys and the fact that Bill Cosby is a rapist, it has been a bad week for people I liked back in the 80s.

anarky

Postby anarky » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:20 am

WWE can be such a joke. What Hogan said was pretty innocuous compared to a lot of their shit, and things McMahon has said.

Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Postby Slicker » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Yeah, the Hogan thing is just damage control in light of certain events. Should he have said what he said? Absolutely not. Should the WWE have turned its back on their Babe Ruth/Michael Jordan/Wayne Gretzky? (I just realized that football doesn't really have a single player that everyone thinks of like the other three sports. Weird.) Absolutely fucking not. They pissed of a LOT of fans in their dwindling fanbase that they really can't afford to have leave.
Sweet berry wine!

Diabolical
John Kalodner: John Kalodner

Postby Diabolical » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:57 am

Yvonne Craig, age 78, of breast cancer.

"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.

jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Postby jjreason » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:43 am

Beautiful lady. I remember pangs of SERIOUS excitement when the little added blurb featuring Batgirl occurred during the opening sequence of one of those old Batman episodes - we'd be pretty excited because she wasn't in a ton of them.
"Something inside me....."

anarky

Postby anarky » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:01 am

Aww, shit. Everyone alive had a crush on Batgirl. :(

Batman
moderator terror squad reserve member

Postby Batman » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:20 pm

Some days... you just can't get rid of a bomb.

When that bombshell was Yvonne Craig... you didn't want to.

Rest in peace.
:bats:

anarky

Postby anarky » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:47 pm

Still, 78. I guess it's part of getting old yourself, but I still cannot wrap my head around that.

Return to “dare to be stupid”