Dumbass stuff you've not done that'd be funny

okay i can hear you now. and i don't want to. why don't you go fuck slicker's mom and get out of my face?

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

I think banning Mustard Man would be funny
mustard man
sloth

Post by mustard man »

That wouldn't be funny. Plus, I have never insulted vynsane! He is cool![ V]
homeless man
bacon

Post by homeless man »

How about shitting in front of a food place so people get disgusted and leave there food.

Oh wait, I did that twice today.
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

You useless cocksucker! You owe me for the rest of those cold fries!
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

LOL, thats damn funny. Cold Fries.
pyrofreak
sloth

Post by pyrofreak »

jumping on roof tops dressed in a tattered theive's cloak with pink flowers laughing like a mad man. wait..if you've done somthing in DnD does it count that you've done it? if so discount this post XD
btw mustard, you coming to the DnD session tonight?
XHEN RULES! *runs away* *nods*
mustard man
sloth

Post by mustard man »

I know this is a bit late, but thank you bIZZARO peaches
Slimmie
knightrider

Post by Slimmie »

I always thought it would be fun to put on my blaze orange hunting cover-alls and run through the field next to the local low security prison. Or maybe try to hitch-hike just past the "Prison area - Do not pick up hitch-hikers" sign.

Have you seen them new multi-layered cake pans that they sell on the infomercials? You can make cakes filled with all kinds a yummy stuff with em. I wanna get one and make a shit filled chocolate cake. Or maybe puke in one and cook it up. Or both[crazed]
But I wouldn't bake it in my house[xx(]
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Ding ding ding ding!!!!!!! NEW FUNNY WORD COMBO ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

"shit filled" is today's big winner!!!!
toad licker
bacon

Post by toad licker »

mrsparkle hhhm fucked up you say I would sit rite outside a kroger with a cup that says tips and run into the wall over and over and over and over and then surcome to brain damage then walk behind people and complement them on the stuff that they arnt doing like bike riding and crap like that

ooh ooh and walk around giving people hugs and telling them I know were you live oh yah and somthing else thats fucked is what my cousin did, he went around droping open condoms in tip jars that was the funniest 1 hour of seeing some one geting the shit beat out of with a broom ever IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!=1

yep I have a lot of crap under my belt that you will never know like this one time me and me cousins walked in a store and sang really loud christmis songs as we where stealing condoms wich intern led to the beating of the broom!
wait you did not hear that, you dont tell any one I tould you that we never um what I sayd up there *looks shifty*
pyrofreak
sloth

Post by pyrofreak »

walk into a cyber cafe and jump on one of the computers and say "bar she blows! batten down the benchs! give me a sandwich! don't get dead by lvl 40s!!" then rip a computer out of the wall and smash it againest a wall and say "i gained a level!". punch a person in the face and say "i have defeated jim the lvl 40 mage!" run around in circles until the cops come and say "oh no! pkers!" and when they tackle you say "lol, nice shot. can i have some gold pieces to buy an rune axe?"
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Not exactly "dumbass shit," but I'd love to set an autoreply on my e-mail address:

<b>"Listen, you son of a bitch. I don't know who you are, but you'd better stop harassing me or I'll call the cops."</b>
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Man, I reply to shit email ALL THE TIME with something simple and eloquent:

Fuck off.

I know they don't read it, but it sure makes me feel better.
Ran

Post by Ran »

I just got a military news letter today. I'm not making this up, but the president of the newsletter's name is Rear Admiral Loose. He even has the shock absorber on his upper lip. I'd like to ask him how he got his name and title.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: Dumbass stuff you've not done that'd be funny

Post by anarky »

I've got five good ones. Let's see how many I can type before my wife comes in the room. :)

1) Get a gorilla costume. Wait until late at night, and sneak into a neighbor's backyard while wearing it. Make some noise outside the kids' windows, then stare in at them and growl. But be sure to get the fuck away when the parents' lights come on.

2) Knock on a random door. When someone answers, tell them you're from the new Federal Census Bureau of Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Notify them that you will have to inspect every vagina in the house. Watch for their reaction.

3) Knock on the door of a married female co-worker, hopefully when you know the family is eating dinner. Have a pair of panties that you will claim she left in the broom closet that afternoon, and ask if she picked up your wallet by mistake. Play this one by ear--either claim to be madly in love with her and act crazy when she tries to deny the whole thing, or tell her deadpan that you've thought over her offer and you won't be leaving your wife.

4) Mull around the pharmacy section of a Target or Wal-Mart, looking at condoms. After several minutes, ask a worker (preferably female) if they come in extra small. Buy a pack. Ask for a gift receipt.

A week later, bring them back for a refund. Explain that you broke up with your girlfriend.

5) Show up on Christmas Eve at a house where you know a large family is celebrating. Be dressed as Santa Claus. Forget your pants, or have them so they can fall down. Make a scene. Scare the kids. Or just be dressed as Santa and don't act crazy, but try to work your way in and watch as the kids get pissed at the parents who are not letting you come in.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!