Make our own EU

okay i can hear you now. and i don't want to. why don't you go fuck slicker's mom and get out of my face?

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: Make our own EU

Post by Ran »

Does something look funny about Dengar? Well, besides the fact that it looks like they traced a picture of him. It looks like he's standing in front of Zuckuss. But, Dengar's rifle looks like it goes behind Zuckuss. 4-LOM's head looks huge, too.
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

Dengar doesn't even look traced to me. It looks like someone just took a promotional shot from ESB and ran it through Photoshop to make it look drawn. I'm actually quite sure that's what was done.
Sweet berry wine!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Thank you for finally finding that. I've been hunting for that abortion for ages. :mabs:

I'm with Slick--Dengar is definitely a photo run through a filter or two. Not even any complicated filters, either. I think 4-LOM might be the same case, though not from the same photo, obviously.

Isn't that just the fucking dumbest picture ever?
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

I love how those are apparently the only seven bounty hunters in the entire galaxy, and they're all such good pals that they go to each other's funerals together.

That shit is mind-boggling.
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Yeah, it seems sometimes that everyone in the galaxy is a Jedi, Rebel agent, Imperial spy, or bounty hunter. Sometimes a combination. Yet, whenever a story calls for a bounty hunter, you rarely see new characters, and you never see a bounty hunter who was made for one spinoff show up in another. (Like, say, that cannon-headed dude in Clone Wars, or Cade Bane in a regular prequel-era comic.) And it's normally those seven. (Or, occasionally, Aurra Sing.)

And they all have a personal beef with Han Solo.

Funny, then, that various stories have established how much all of them fucking hate each other, aside from 4-LOM and Zuckuss, who are BFF's.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

Yeah, it doesn't need confirmation but Dengar is the worst offender in the "odd man out" quotient of that picture. The way the image had been described to me, I was expecting the classic "group shot" with a Greedo head-jar sorta slapped in, but the cluster-fuck of images makes it look like some kind of weird shitty collage. It is amazing to me that the execution somehow manages to outdo the concept in pure awful stupidity
Vince, NO!!!!!

I just ripped off most of your pubes!!
anarky

Post by anarky »

I think I might've been the one to lead you to believe that, probably because Dengar is so obviously dropped in from ESB that I assumed afterward that everyone must've been.
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

While looking for the original picture for that Dengar I found this more NSFW picture.

Sweet berry wine!
anarky

Post by anarky »

Wow. That's... that's bizarre. Just. Wow. Fucking bizarre.

I'd like to dedicate this to the fellow who took the time to make that image.
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

might wanna turn that image into a link so as to keep folks outta trouble, but DAMN, thinking about the kind of person who would actually craft such an image is terrifying
Vince, NO!!!!!

anarky

Post by anarky »

Double dog dare anyone but Slicker to use Bossk's head from that pic as an avatar elsewhere.

(Not Slick, because Specialman is too fucking awesome.)
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

I am never switching out my Racer X combo over there, it stands as a protest to the stupidity that was the poor box-office brought in by the film, but there's others among us- the face is pretty magical...
Vince, NO!!!!!

anarky

Post by anarky »

I would be sad if you sent Racer X on his way, and didn't ask you not to change him because I know you're attached to him and this would be a non-issue.
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

Rollo Tomassi wrote:Greedo's head looks like he (its?) embarrassed to be there.
somehow everyone looks embarrassed to be there, even those who have no face or whose face is obscured by a mask, or has an alien lizard face where it would be hard to distinguish what embarrassed looks like. i guess what i'm saying is, everyone should be embarrassed that the picture in question even exists.
anarky wrote:Double dog dare anyone but Slicker to use Bossk's head from that pic as an avatar elsewhere.

(Not Slick, because Specialman is too fucking awesome.)
or dengar's O-face.
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Sleazer
megatron

Post by Sleazer »

I got Dengar covered over there. Along with an altered Deuce-related sig line.

Or can we call him Dong-ar ??? Well at least we know that he's packin' something, that it isn't severely damaged/bandaged or god forbid, missing. :shock: