THE DESERT ISLAND

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

it seems that what i thought was a mere flub on the part of my host a year ago was a failed attempt at a coup by none other than action on-line... read more here:

http://www.vynsane.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2172#2172

it turns out the romulans weren't working for my webhost as i had thought, but were in actuality hired by AO-L to take over. it was like the initial bombing of the WTC... a failed attempt that should've been a larger warning sign than it was taken as. i have learned my lesson well... never again shall i let something that big slip by...
Life is short. STUNT IT!
John Madden
the ALL NEW moderator terror squad

Post by John Madden »

From the looks of it it seems Batmans sidekick Robin has joined the party as well as Bob Ross. Mr. Ross, I too can not wait to lay a BOOM! down on some Romulan hide. Now all RMTS gather around while we draw up a plan on my telestrater
He got hit by a truck out there
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

A couple of years ago, over a years' worth of posts were wiped out when the company that hosted the servers did something. They were the Romulans. Very nasty fellas. They really fucked up Captain Kirk, too. I had heard a rumor he was going to be one of the original MTS, but after that massive alien gangbang, he wasn't up for it anymore.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Batman
moderator terror squad reserve member

Post by Batman »

Alas... it appears two of our number have not... appeared yet. I worry for their safety. We will need all of our... manpower to stop these villainous Romulans.

Quickly, Robin... guard the Gotham National Bank. These treacherous fiends are certain to attempt to make a... large withdrawal soon, old chum.
Last edited by Batman on Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:bats:
Robin
MTS in training

Post by Robin »

Holy anal intrusion, Batman! Did you hear what those Romulans did to Captain Kirk?

I'll utilize the Bat-Radar to track any suspicious activity.
Batman
moderator terror squad reserve member

Post by Batman »

Good thinking... old chum. Don't forget to fasten your... safety belt. I would hate for you to be injured in an automobile accident on the way to serve these treacherous archvillains a super value meal of Bat-justice.
Last edited by Batman on Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:bats:
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Whats yellow and writes?
John Madden

Post by John Madden »

Batman wrote:Good thinking... old chum. Don't forget to fasten your... safety belt. I would hate for you to be injured in an automobile accident on the way to serve these treacherous archvillains a super value meal of Bat-justice.
That is a perfect post right there. He doesnt spend too much time in the reply box, has a good style, great font and gets out. A masterpiece at work.
Joe Q
bacon

Post by Joe Q »

What did I tell ya? Is this shit not HOT or what? Mark Millar is a genius. Or more like an Idiot Savant - he's pretty slow but he comes up with the most awesome shit.
Robin
MTS in training

Post by Robin »

kidhuman wrote:Whats yellow and writes?

Holy ridiculous riddles, Batman! What's yellow and writes? A banana pen!!!
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Close enough, a ball point banana.
General Zod

Post by General Zod »

Well done, reserve squad - we have secured our first minor victory against the evil empire, Action On-Line!!! The Romulans have been driven from the "Literature" section - a small victory, as not many of you humans read books that don't contain pictures in them, but a victory non-the-less!

However, this will not go without retaliation - we must be vigilant!
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD, BITCHES!!!!
John Madden

Post by John Madden »

Well, as a victory feast I have prepared some of my famous Thanksgiving Dinner spreads with 6 turkey legs. Dig in guys.
The Grin
darth vader

Post by The Grin »

:thegrin:

I was going to make a comment about skipping the turkey legs and eating some of John Madden's mother's pie, but the idea made me throw up a little in my mouth.

:thegrin:
:thegrin: Award Winning Mother Lover :thegrin:
Jeff Probst
bacon

Post by Jeff Probst »

I hope everyone has set their TiVo to record the special twelve-hour finale, which airs in just two days!

After last week's shocker, you'll finally see whether Dr Doom is able to extricate the remains of Grimlock from Cobra Commander's nether regions!

How will Green Hulk react to learning the love of his life, Betsy Ross, has been banging the Noid from the old Domino's commercials for the latest eleven years?

And what about that weird growth on Yoda's sphincter? Is it cancer? Or just scar tissue from the gorillas a few challenges back?

All this, and we crown this season's Ultimate Survivor, who wins one million dollars in half-price Sizzler coupons!
Welcome to "Survivor: THE DESERT ISLAND"!