The Four Horsemen

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

The Four Horsemen

Post by anarky »

After much thought and deliberation, I have decided that there are four really nasty fellas who work as a team for whatever ends they damn well please, and whom you'd better not fuck with:

<b>1) Chuck Norris</b> (The Brawn)
<b>2) David Hasselhoff</b> (The Deadly Charisma)
<b>3) Christopher Walken</b> (The Creepy One)
<b>4) John Malkovich</b> (The Evil Genius)

The Four answer only to Andy Griffith, the current Coolest Man Alive, though he tends to have very few demands as long as he has a hot apple pie and a roomful of tight pussy. He took the role from Dave Thomas, who was almost cool enough to not die after decades of Wendy's burgers.

There's also Steve Buscemi (The Weasely One), who is a sort of apprentice to the others.

Seriously. If you see one of these guys, do not fuck with them. They will fuck with you first if you need fucking with. Or, if you're a beautiful woman, they'll simply fuck you.
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

Is this set in stone or open for debate? While I agree with you 98.374623657856835678936%, I think Kevin Spacey is twice the evil genius that Mr. Malkovich is.

BTW, congrats on your "Quote of the Day" my friend![beard]
anarky

Post by anarky »

Thankyew, thankyew, thankyaveramuch. [beard]

Funny that you bring up Mr Spacey. The late Dave Thomas had strongly considered Kevin Spacey, he ultimately decided (based primarily upon their performances as Mozart and Bobby Darin) that Malkovich was a more consistent Evil Genius. Another major factor was the slightly weird-looking hot actresses they got to take their tops off in artsy movies. Spacey gave us Mena Suvari's boobootitties, and some fine boobs they were, but if not for Malkovich's evil genius, Uma Thurman's glorious nipplage would still be a mystery.

There is, however, a New Four Horsemen that fills in on occasion, made up of Kevin Spacey, Michael Clarke Duncan, Antonio Banderas, and Woody Allen (who is truly a creepy sumbitch). And let's not forget that, in a situation vaguely similar to the whole Human Torch/H.E.R.B.I.E., the producers of the old cartoon substituted Adrian Brody for David Hasselhoff for reasons unknown.
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Is it possible to be creepier than Christopher Walken and not be a serial killer? If I recall, the Animaniacs even mentioned how creepy Walken is.

Then there is the 3 Junior Horsemen

1) Mr. T
2) Tony Danza
3) Ted Nugent

Yeah, there was a fourth, but Mr. T pittied da foo so much, Ted Nugent killed and ate him. After wiping his mouth with his sleeve, Teddy claimed both the creepy and evil positions.
Dell Rusk
IMPOSTOR!!!

Post by Dell Rusk »

what is a horse man? is that like a cow boy?
anarky

Re: The Four Horsemen

Post by anarky »

Ever happen upon something you wrote here and completely forgot about. Yeah, that just happened.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: The Four Horsemen

Post by Ran »

anarky wrote:Ever happen upon something you wrote here and completely forgot about. Yeah, that just happened.
All the time and I'm glad it isn't just me. I was chalking it up to memory loss due to multiple concussions.