Quote of the day

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: Quote of the day

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

I made it my new signature over at CBR. It encapsulates the Internet perfectly.

I thought it was weird that guy was dissing Pat Broderick and Bret Blevins. Everytime I see someone defending Liefeld, I assume it's either Liefeld himself, or his catcher, Venkman.

By the way, what is Blevins up to?
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!"
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I've seen him at Comic-Con just about every year. He's always at a booth for some magazine publisher. Haven't actually spoken to the dude; he kinda looks like Jeff "Skunk" Baxter or Jamie Hyneman and I'd expect him to drop some mad beat poetry.

Yeah, Blevins, Broderick, and Tom Lyle. That was a pretty random trio. It didn't appear that most people liked Lyle; I've always thought he was in that "not bad, but I wouldn't write home about it" category. I looked up some of his work and still thought the same thing. At least his anatomy seems to work. I guess if you're an idiot, you could think Blevins' doesn't because you don't grasp that it's intentionally not realistic.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

I'm not a big fan of Broderick myself. But I wouldn't go around dissing the guy saying he was worse than Liefeld.
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Someone posted this story on a Bills website I go to:
3 years ago, my buddy received a lifetime ban from the Ralph. This is his story.....

Dave likes to get fall down drunk, Dave like to get fall down drunk at Bills games, Dave likes to get fall down drunk at Bills games before Kickoff. One particular game, a Bills vs Patriots blowout, Dave(falling down drunk) and I decided to head to the bathroom between quarter. Standing in line, waiting to pee, a strange character in a Tom Brady jersey walks past us to the front of the line, drops his pants in the doorway and shuffles to the urinal with his pants around his ankles. Drunken Dave, now his turn, saunters to the urinal next to the strange character and yells in the his direction "Tom Brady is a ****ing gay!!". The strange character whips around( and, unknown to Dave, was either a Downs Syndrome or some other POWERFUL form of retardation) and yells (in retard voice) "no you're gay!!" and lunges at Dave(pants still around ankles) they fall to the ground wrestling. Now I've heard of freakish retard strength and I'm sure that Dave being 5'6 155lbs and drunk off his ass didn't help, but Dave was getting his ass beaten rather badly. Security rushes in to separate the melee, and upon realization that the Brady fan was handicapped turn their aggression towards Dave. Long story short, Dave got his ass beat by a 'tard, 3 security guards, arrested, charge with harrassment, disorderly conduct, and public intoxication. Cost him about a grand, and hes banned for life.
The QOTD is this reply:
Retards get all the breaks, and I for one am tired of it.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Yeah, Rodger should've totally been thrown in jail for that shit.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Jesus that's priceless.
"Something inside me....."
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

Or Funny Ass Picture...
Attachments
581400_504855439542192_798034437_n.jpg
581400_504855439542192_798034437_n.jpg (17.24 KiB) Viewed 4867 times
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Holy shit, you've got to wonder if that's real. Either way, funny shit.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Diabolical wrote:The Penguin hates Bruce Wayne so he plans on keeping Batman busy while assassins kill Wayne. There could be a glitch there for Penguin.
anarky

Post by anarky »

RoIIo Tomassi wrote:Rob. Buddy. Thanks for the hotdog and everything. But seriously, stop doing comics. Open up a used furniture store or something. Become an assistant manager at your local GameStop. Whatever. Just quit wrecking the comics profession. You clown.
This made me guffaw and chortle. Indubitably.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Slicker, on FB wrote:What if the otter's name was Victor? Would that be considered Victor Van Doon!!!
You had to be there. But if you were there, this made you shart.
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

A CBR Forumite responding to the new Man of Steel trailer. :lol:
If this trailer is any indication, we are finally in for a decent feature length cologne commercial.
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

I was texting with a girl that's coming here for her 21st birthday (giggity) and asked what she had planned. Her reply:
Um. Getting drunk and watching Star Wars.

She's never seen Star Wars so I told her I'd help her with that...among other things...
Sweet berry wine!
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Don't fail by telling her to "shush". You've seen that shit plenty more often than you've seen strange. :lol:
"Something inside me....."
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

And no trench run jokes ending with dropping your torpedoes in her thermal exhaust port.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.