Owning a home blows. Not owning a home must also blow.

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: Owning a home blows. Not owning a home must also blow.

Post by jjreason »

Well we moved yesterday - finally - after having both places for the past 5 weeks. My new place is a work in progress to say the least, and I don't think it will be "live in ready" for at least a month, even though we're living in it. ><

Oh - and MOVING fucking blows way more than owning a home. Moving is officially the worst, other than an otter chewing your dick off.
"Something inside me....."
Ran

Post by Ran »

I moved 6 times in the 12 years I was in the military, so I know what you mean. We've been in this house for almost 13 years, which is the longest I've lived in any house my entire life. We were thinking about moving to a different part of town, but decided to stay here. This fall I plan on re-landscaping the front and back yards. That means I'll be literally hauling a couple tons for rock and pavers from the front of the house to the back in a wheelbarrow. My back is sore just thinking about it.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Sounds brutal. Remind me to join in for the beer drinking & pizza eating that takes place AFTER the landscaping. ;)
"Something inside me....."
Ran

Post by Ran »

Yes. All of you are invited to break in the new backyard. Feel free to show up a few hours or even a day early (and bring some work gloves).
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

I still own my house in Florida but now I know the people that own it. What's funny is that I take a monthly loss of $100 and I'm happy with it after last year's losses. In all actuality I've known the girl for years and she married a sailor so Im playing my pay it forward part and helping them out because he got forced kicked out of the military.
Sweet berry wine!