THINKS OBAMA!!!

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

THINKS OBAMA!!!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

I HERD OBAMA MADE IT LEGLE 4 HOMOPHOBES 2 MERRY IN ENGLAND. GOD DAM THAT IS GROSE!!! HOW DO 2 GAY WADS GET MERRIED, HOW DO THAY DECIDE WHO WORKS AT SEVEN-11 AND WHO STAYS AT HOEM 2 FUK THE MALEMAN!! DAM IT FUCK U ENGLAND! WE NEAD 2 PUT THAT FUCENG OBAMA IN A PEACH!!!!!

AL U GAY WADS WONT 2 MOEV 2 ENGLAND, DONT WORREY, JAR GO, U CAN COME 2 MY HOUSE AND NOT BEE GAY WITH US

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Attachments
SNIGGYSPICS.jpg
SNIGGYSPICS.jpg (167.34 KiB) Viewed 2587 times
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: THINKS OBAMA!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Sniggy's Pics is a cashcow waiting to happen.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

Jargo
christopher walken

Re: THINKS OBAMA!!!

Post by Jargo »

Technically it's just the right for two people of the same sex to get married. It doesn't specify sexuality. So for convenience of taxation and household income two straight dudes could marry and get a fast track to property ownership simply by dint of being married. There are also state welfare benefits to being married that straight married dudes could tap into. Marriage as a venture for gain is a smart move.
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!