What in the fuck is Russia doing???

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

What in the fuck is Russia doing???

Post by jjreason »

How do they foresee this ending? Are they going to just grab that chunk of land and imagine the world is just going to keep spinning like it's no problem? The fact their soldiers were told to cover up their markings speaks volumes. I'm all for protecting your people - but this is such a grey area - the eastern Ukrainians see themselves as Russian, I'm assuming, and want to keep close ties to Russia - I get that - but would it be ok for Canada to just come & grab upper New York state to save our quasi Canadians in Buffalo? How about the Upper Peninsula of Michigan? That shit would NOT fly, regardless of how badly you fucking Yanks in those areas want to fly our flag (kidding, American bitches).

Will the Russian back down & remove their troops?

Will Ukraine wind up reduced in size and Russia larger?

Will the US send might over there to kick the Russians out?

This is a bad situation with potential for fucking disaster, and I'm truly honestly worried. Since we all trust each other here, I want to hear your thoughts about what should happen - ie what the US/Nato/UN should do about it (as though for one second the UN really does anything for anyone in times like this) and don't pull any punches. I know we can remain friends and have a good, open argument err I mean discussion about this.
"Something inside me....."
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: What in the fuck is Russia doing???

Post by anarky »

During the Cold War, we worried about the big bad USSR. Then communism fell and we saw how silly that was.

Post-communist Russia were the crazy fatherfuckers we needed to worry about. :(
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

When I saw this happening last week, my immediate thought was "Man, this sounds awfully familiar."

As in the Sudetenland, 1938.

I'm assuming the education in Russia is complete shit, or Putin would know, in the end, that turned out badly for the "annexing" nation. Come it think, it turned out badly for the Russians as well. What, like 20-30 million dead?

Is Wayne Brady Uncle Sam gonna have to choke a bitch?
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

Well now. America and Britain cosying up to Iran is a big surprise. Putin threatens to turn off the gas flow and suddenly our beloved leaders are best buds with the Ayatollah.

Let's be honest though, the Crimea is a backward shithole. Russia can keep it. They do need to keep the fuck out of the rest of the Ukraine though. Those Ukranian women are batshit crazy and will slaughter the Russians. Annyhoo Putin is getting very old and will probably keel over from Liver and kidney failure during one of his staged photo ops where he'll wrestle bears in the nude while discovering a cure a cancer or something. It'll take the Russians years to organise themselves once Putin is toast as he's been running the country for decades. They'll be an uprising and gay radicals will stage a coup before all being executed for crimes against fashion and not drinking vodka. Then some corpse will be elected and Russia will slide back into the dark ages where it feels happiest.

Iraq though. Who'da thunk things would go tits up over there again eh.................. :roll:
Last edited by Jargo on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Welcome back, Jargo :)
"Something inside me....."