SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT!!!!!!!

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT!!!!!!!

Post by anarky »

I FORGOT TO SET MY CLOCK AHEAD AND AM NOW STUCK IN THAT LOST HOUR OF DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!!!

On the plus side, Jimi Hoffa is my neighbor, and he says Keith Moon makes a mean bowl of chili.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
anarky

Re: SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT!!!!!!!

Post by anarky »

I'm still in your future, assholes.

BTW, I just had two glasses of champagne in quick succession on a mostly empty stomach. I'm feeling I should stop posting before the phrase "More Wilson Creek, bitches!" pops up, possibly in conjunction with naughty commentary about Reese Witherspoon.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

I had a dream about Reese Witherspoon where she was all gothy (with short black hair, heavy mascara, black lipstick, etc) and we were driving around a seedy Los Angeles looking for some drug dealer or something that owed her money it something. It was pretty freaky. Then she "abused" me. That's in quotes as in, she was very aggressive, but I wasn't opposed to it. She left her fishnets on.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

anarky

Post by anarky »

You owe me a pair of pants, Foolery. And I didn't even get past the word "mascara."
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Then you probably don't want to hear about my other Reese dream. She's skydiving nude and I'm her cameraman. She's only wearing a pink crash helmet, goggles, a black parachute harness, pink elbow and kneepads, and tennis shoes. We don't have sex in that one. I just jump out of the plane after she does and film her in freefall.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."

anarky

Post by anarky »

I dunno. It's something about "goth Reese." Like you combined the best aspects of Witherspoon and Ricci. Did she have Ricci's titties?
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

I think she was a bit on the anorexic side. Not like heroin skank gross. But she was slim and had perky A cups. But she made up for it with her 'enthusiasm'. She was on top for most of the dream. Damn, she was agressive.

I also had a frustrating dream about Rachel McAdams. She was wearing grey cotton panties and like a sportbra or something. And she's all sweaty or oiled up or something and she was on her knees right in front of me and I'm naked as a jaybird and at "full attention" and her face is literally centimeters from my...from me. But she's not allowed to touch it. That dream sucked. :(