sometimes not actually existing

Re: I dreamed about jjreason last night

Post by anarky »

All I remember from last night's is a Tom Jones song with these lyrics:

You are such a sweet, sweet package
You make me want to go and whack it
Lean against the wall and smack it
Dat ass is mine and I'm going to tap it

Oh, and Tom Jones was in a bathroom stall belting this out. So you get the full effect.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
anarky

Post by anarky »

So, last night I dreamed I was watching an unfinished Tupac movie that was released. He was some sort of secret agent. A spy played by Mandy Patinkin was tailing him from his house to the the train station. When Tupac got to the train station, Patinkin apparently figured he'd gotten away, even though there was only one platform and no train there. Despite this, I was thinking Tupac really was a great, underrated actor.

And then it went south. Sandra Bullock was there with Keanu Reeves. The three decided to have some sort of fuck-off contest. Cut to the next morning, and, whaddya know, they're all in bed with Larry the Cable Guy, who is covered with so much jizz that he can't wash it off for the whole rest of the movie.

Yeah, south, quick.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

I dreamed I was a dog the other night. I was being threatened by a Pitbull terrier and woke myself up whimpering and barking. I'm not sure what it means but now my dog wants to hump me all the time.
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Well at least you're getting some action. I dreamt I was on survivor with Miley Cyrus, who looked pretty excellent with a kinda updated Marilyn Monroe blonde hairdo & bright red lipstick. She wanted to cuddle which was perfect, but we called to do some elimination activity before anything good could happen. The activity was some sort of race or mock battle on a pirate ship which was also cool. Then I woke up. :(
"Something inside me....."
anarky

Post by anarky »

Last night's was weird.

First, I was in Disneyland. I ran into a friend of mine who's a Disneyfile (sp?), and another friend of his, who looked like Kal Penn, was talking about the obscure Winnie the Pooh Challenge. It was in a forgotten corner of Disneyland that looked like the less-maintained areas of Sea World or Legoland. Anyway, this looks like this total dump of a boat ride, but the guy says he can do "the challenge." He starts jumping from moving platform to moving platform, then dodging barrels, picks up a stick to hit various critters, and all sorts of other old school video game type of madness. Finally, he opens a chest, and picks up an oversized glowing crown. A door to his right opens, accompanied by cheesy video game music.

Inside (because, somehow, everyone who's showed up so far is inside this room all of a sudden), there's a Disney employee, who tells him he didn't pass the challenge because he held the stick two inches lower than the pre-set place. He can try again next year. Apparently, there's some very large monetary reward for completing the challenge.

So we leave the ride, and there's a dwarf standing outside. He stops the Kal Penn-looking dude, saying that he'd taught him how to complete the challenge, and is owed half the winnings. They start fighting. This being a dream, however, I keep walking as if this is totally normal.

I climb this high hill in a residential area, and run into my partner, because, of course, I'm now a cop. He's on horseback and says our shift's about to begin; where the fuck is my horse? We start going down the hill, me on foot and him on horseback, and suddenly I really have to shit. I tell him, and he starts making fun. "You should be a horse. They have diapers so they can shit whenever. Hear that? He just shat!"

We get to the bottom of the hill (which takes an absurd amount of time), and there's a bathroom. I go in, and, to my right, I see two naked bodybuilder types pressed up against each other in front of the towel dispenser. "I do not want to arrest these two right now," I think, "I just have to shit, so I didn't see it." I go left, and every stall but one has a butt-naked bodybuilder (sometimes two) standing there with the door open. I go into the unoccupied stall, try to close the door (it wont latch), sit down, and then Patrick Warburton (naked) leans over and starts talking to me. Another guy leans over from the other side. I ignore them and run out.

Now we're on a touristy beach. I remember I'm not a cop; I play one in a sitcom. And it's a sitcom I want to see because Diabolical recommended it. (I'm not sure how that works.) It's about two guys who are cops the scenes are filmed in real locations with unknowing bystanders, who are dubbed in post-production to say "Shit!" a lot. And then Patrick Warburton walks out naked, doing that "wink and point" thing to everyone, and I remember the punchline (and my character's catchphrase) is, "Everywhere I go, dammit, there's naked Patrick Warburton!"
Ran

Post by Ran »

Weird? You can call it that, but it isn't the way I'd describe it.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Disturbing? Strange? Super gay with a cape and everything? :)
anarky

Post by anarky »

Last night: all I can recall was watching something like Crisis on Infinite Earths occur on TV, combining Curb Your Enthusiasm with Breaking Bad, resulting in a Walter White who acted like Larry David.

I must say, that sounds hilarious even hours after waking.
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

I couldn't stop laughing at that cop dream, starting right at the bit about the horse, with the crescendo happening during the washroom full of body builders, that is just warped and super-funny to picture
Vince, NO!!!!!

I just ripped off most of your pubes!!
Ran

Post by Ran »

Woke up confused by another dream this morning. I don't remember the details, but John Cusack made a cameo and there was something about us possibly going to high school together. After I woke up, I looked on wikipedia and figured out that he is 7 years older than me.

Celebrities don't normally make cameos in my dreams.
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

As I woke up this morning I was briefly convinced that when I opened Facebook I was going to see that George Lucas was dead.

I can only assume that it was part of a dream I was having just before I woke up.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

The Maker gave me a beautiful gift - I had a gloriously vibrant dream about sexing Daisy Ridley before I woke up... and I didn't blow my load in 0.23 strokes like I would have in real life. Beautiful pale skin, amazing taught & shapely bum.... and super snug in the box department. I gave her bum a little bite from all of you.

Yes, I plan to spend the next 4 years pulling the goalie thinking about it.
"Something inside me....."
Ran

Post by Ran »

Had back to back nights of weird dreams.

The other night I had a dream that I was at an ice arena that had 6 ice rinks. They were kind of dark. The locker rooms were kind of odd and my hockey equipment got mixed in with someone else's. I get onto the ice, but there are ruts and dips in it. I go out to the lobby to ask about what is going on and Mr. Rodgers is there. He starts to talk and I wake up.

Last night my dream had me in California. I was there to see my parents and we had to go to someone else's house. My wife and kids traveled separately from me. I get to the house and there is a large gathering. My kids start working on a puzzle on the floor that had a ton of pieces. My wife and kids abruptly leave and I'm picking up the puzzle. As I finish picking it up, someone tells me that "He is leaving, go see him". I wasn't sure who said it or who they were talking about, but I head to the door. My grandfather was there and climbing into some sort of crane or piece of construction equipment. I call to him and climb up the ladder. When I get to the top, I hug him and tell him I miss him. He says he misses me too. That's when I woke up, somewhat freaked out and couldn't fall back asleep.

Is it weird that I've dreamed about deceased male figures in my life two nights in a row?
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

I forgot to post this when I had it a few weeks ago.

I had a dream about a Power Pack trailer. There was no dialogue in the entire trailer. For some reason every shot was at night, I can’t recall a single image that was lit with “daylight”. There was a shot of two Snarks coming out of tall grass(think velociraptors in Lost World). There was a shot of Kofi Whitemane, and later on a closer shot of his face. There was a shot of the smart ship Friday. There was an image of one of the kids as a cloud, but I’m not sure which one because of the diffusion. There was a shot of all four kids in their fairly comics accurate uniforms. They had sort of a neon glow in the primary colors of the costumes (yellow, blue, magenta, red) and there was a sort of circuitry/piping on the costumes. Finally there was a shot of Julie flying across the screen trailing her rainbow effect behind her.
The entire thing was set to the music of The Who’s Baba O’Reilly but without any of the lyrics.

It was pretty sweet.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

I almost posted this in ‘Big Score’. I had a dream I was at a comic convention and I was digging thru boxes finding a bunch of cool issues that don’t exist. But it was weird random stuff, like there was a Prestige oneshot of The Creeper with a weird subtitle (it was Carpam’s Seige or something equally random. I can’t remember it specifically.) And there were a bunch of issue of the old Claremont/Alan Davis Excalibur series, but they had really nice acetate variant covers on them, like they were re-issues but I could only find issue 3 thru 10. There were issues of what looked to be a a late 70’s/early 80s DC comic of a character that has never existed, but I can’t recall the name or what he looked like. I can only vaguely remember the covers and the “feel” of the paper. This continued as I went to different tables and found the equivalent of half a long box of comics that my brain literally invented and do not exist.
Then I woke up and realized these comics do not exist. Except when you wake up and remember a dream, it becomes a memory. So now I’m missing a bunch of comics that never existed and never will and my collections will be permanently incomplete.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”