Some things, you just can't find on Google

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Zaphod
knightrider
Location: CHESTER A. ARTHUR'S WIFE'S VAGINA... WITH THE VINEGAR, BABY!

Some things, you just can't find on Google

Postby Zaphod » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:55 am

there are things that you occasionally must find, but can't. this morning i discovered that "great dane getting broomfucked in the ass by a fat guy in a clown suit" is one of those.

happy birthday anyway, scooby doo. i'll be posting pictures of your disgusting trysts in my mind.

Batman
moderator terror squad reserve member

Re: Some things, you just can't find on Google

Postby Batman » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:01 pm

YOU NEEDN'T WORRY YOURSELF ABOUT SCOOBY DOO! I HAVE DISPATCHED THAT STONER BASTARD WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE!

HE SAW BIZARRO THE GRIN! I KNOW HE DID! I DON'T NEED ANY PROOF; THE WAY HE GIGGLED WHEN I GRABBED HIM BY HIS THROAT AND SHOUTED MY QUESTIONS AT HIM WAS PLENTY OF EVIDENCE FOR THIS DETECTIVE!

SO HE'S FUCKING DEAD NOW!!

I ENLISTED THE HELP OF ONE SOLOMON GRUNDY IN MY WAR AGAINST CRIME AND ANTHROPOMORPHIC GREAT DANES! SCOOBY MADE A LUSCIOUS GRUNDY SNACK, AND IS NOW BEING DIGESTED BY THE UNDEAD!

grundy.jpg
grundy.jpg (24.31 KiB) Viewed 1221 times

WHY, YOU ASK, DID I SECURE THE ASSISTANCE OF A SUPER-POWERED VILLAIN TO DEAL WITH ONE DOG?

SHUT UP AND DON'T ASK ME ANY GODDAMN QUESTIONS!

BECAUSE I'M THE GODDAMN BATMAN!!
:bats:

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: Some things, you just can't find on Google

Postby anarky » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:07 am

Batman: What, are you retarded? You're a goddamn dick.

Zaphod: Can't relate to that one, but I find it sad that I do an image search for "Bumblebee," and it's not until nine pics in that I see the lovable insect, and thirteen before I see a robot who turns into a VW Beetle. And 22 in before the next insect, and 26 to Bumblebee Man from The Simpsons. Every other pic is a fucktarded Camaro who turns into some sort of robo-lemur sex toy.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!

Return to “general discussion”