Blatent lies

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Troopersmo
sloth

Blatent lies

Post by Troopersmo »

lets try this in here..

So.. Im fucking alyssa milano on my couch when the doorbell rings, Its a camera crew and a dude holding this huge check. Im like WTF? Im fucking alyssa milano right now.. can you guys come back later?? I finish up with alyssa and send her packing, but then I realize the bitch stole my Porche! so I grab my bowstaff and chase after her. I catch up to her and a stoplight and gank her outta my car ala grand theft auto style. I hop in my porche and get ready to take off but see her lying on the ground. shes so hot.. so I help her up and fuck her again on the hood of my car.
Troopersmo
sloth

Post by Troopersmo »

Im at the grocery store the other day to get some donuts and this guy is standing in front of the donut window. sorta sluggish and not really moving too much, I tap on his shoulder. "hey dude, wtf? I need to get some donuts." He spins around slowly and I freak. The guy is a fucking Zombie.. so I back away and head to the checkout to tell the gal they have a Zombie by the donuts. She tells me she cant do anything about it, and that the place is frequented by Zombies quite a bit. Im like fuck. I reallllly wanted some donuts so I head out to my truck to grab my bowstaff. Heading back in I tell the cashier ahead of time to call for a clean up by the donut window. As I head back to get my donuts I hear the intercom and chuckle. I get back and the Zombie is gone. Fuck! I think. I really wanted to waste this fucker. So I grab my donuts and head off to the check out. low and behold the Zombie is in front of me. just blank staring at the check cashing card reader. well, I hate people who cant figure those fucking things out - specially since they have been out for over a few years now .. So I take the head off the Zombie and watch him buckle like belt to the ground. I pay for my donuts and head out the door.
GNT
sloth

Post by GNT »

I think JediTricks is the Best Moderator ever to serve Sirsteve and the StarWars community

Bel-Cam Jos actually moderates the sections his meant too

I am Batman

James Bond works for me

I have a third nipple

I post for the fun of posting

I dont enjoy flame wars

I dont swear when my computer crashes on me

I dont threaten my computer if it doesnt work

Survivor is the worst show ever to be made!

I always tell the truth

GNT ™
''You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious
The Grip
sloth

Post by The Grip »

Your mothair, shee does not put out vhen Ah say, "Voulez-vous couchet avec moi, por favor." Undt she does not squeal like un svine vhen Ah bang hair.
:arrow: :frus:
Zat ees me, focking your mothair!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Da Ox never makes little comments that make me want to immediately drop what I'm doing and jump Mrs Anarky's bones.

Her comment earlier today was especially boring.
Da Ox wrote:Ok ok, JUST NOW = One week ago while y = the amount of time I spend on the site and X = the color of my panties...so if y = all the time then X = BLACK string bikinis :whip:
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Dell Rusk
IMPOSTOR!!!

Post by Dell Rusk »

U R ALL STRATE!!!!!!

ALL HELL DOOSHE!!
UR SO GAY I BET U THANK THIS SONG IS ABAUT U DONT U U FUCKIN FAGGET
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

You are not a wannabe Snigtad Flornbi.
Sweet berry wine!
Darth Vader
bacon

Post by Darth Vader »

I am your father.
:vader:I HAVE YOU NOW! :vader:
The Grin
darth vader

Post by The Grin »

:thegrin:

I am also your father, but I have never fuck your mother.

:thegrin:
:thegrin: Award Winning Mother Lover :thegrin:
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

I wasn't going back and forth with Da Ox the other day about sticking her head in a pink box.
:grillmarks:
JimJabMonds
bacon

Post by JimJabMonds »

I like black people.
Thank you.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

Sophia Bush came up for air on my johnson while I was playing my new X-Box 360 on my 60 inch plasma TV and asked if I wanted anything to eat beacause she was starving from the last two hours of sex. i told her to make us something to eat and she walked naked into the kitchen and put on an apron, but wasnt sure what to make. So she called Rachel Ray over who showed in nothing but a trenchcoat and quickly dropped it on the floor. They started to prepare Chicken Parmasiagna but forgot all about it and started lezzing it out on the kitchen floor. I had to go over and break it up by ramming my cock into both of them. Right after I exploded in her mouth, ninjas knocked down the door and offered me a position as head of their clan. Instead of years of training, they gave me a pill that turned me into Snake Eyes and I moved to Vegas to head thier Vegas Ninja branch where I sit in the penthouse surrounded by naked 18 year olds vying for the title of "Hottest Fuck Ever" on some new reality TV show on the CW.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
Snake Eyes
bacon

Post by Snake Eyes »

Eternal Padawan wrote:Instead of years of training, they gave me a pill that turned me into Snake Eyes....
:se:
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

IT'S THE BLATANT LIES THREAD.

For a ninja, you can be a tool.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
Double_G
megatron

Re: Blatent lies

Post by Double_G »

I totally wouldn't have sex with early-'90s Winona Ryder.
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.