Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Zaphod
knightrider
Location: CHESTER A. ARTHUR'S WIFE'S VAGINA... WITH THE VINEGAR, BABY!

Re: Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

Post by Zaphod »

i thought about dressing up as the joker, but decided there'd be too fucking many other jokers and some nerd in a joker costume might leave the party with my girl and fuck her silly before she found out it wasn't me. it would piss me off because that lowlife son of a bitch doesn't have a girlfriend and i have to go home and spank it because he's too nerdy to have a girl for me to steal and fuck behind his back. fucking george! i hate you! you theoretically fucked my girl in the future!
Stormshadow
bacon

Post by Stormshadow »

I was going to go dressed up as Nate. But then I decided I wanted to wear a scary costume, not a humorous one. So I decided to go as Duke. Up yours, Hauser. Scarlett NEVER slept with or will sleep with you. That was just a cartoon.
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

Godfuckit . . . I was waiting on the Joker makeup kit, and then today the douchebag flagged my eBay account for not paying even though I sent a money order like a week ago. Now I have to go find someplace else who ships overnight as I haven't seen it in stores . . .
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Oh shit. Have you looked for the different colors individually?
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

Oh shit . Do NOT dress up like the Joker. Seriously? That's gonna be like this year's Jack Sparrow. Why would you want to be dressed exactly like 50,000 other douches this year? Go original.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!"
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

I say dress up like the Ceasar Romero Joker or the Frank Gorshin Riddler.
Rollo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Rogue II wrote:I say dress up like the Ceasar Romero Joker or the Frank Gorshin Riddler.

If he can grow out a Romero mustache in the next four days, then yes, I absolutely concur.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!" -- Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." -- Megatron, Transformers:The Movie
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

I just ordered from another site using my debit card that has 2-3-day shipping. So, dunno, I'll just give the other one to a homeless dude or some shit.
anarky wrote:Oh shit. Have you looked for the different colors individually?
If worst comes to worst, I have seen them and could get them. But I wanted the kit partly for the scars.
RoIIo Tomassi wrote:Oh shit . Do NOT dress up like the Joker. Seriously? That's gonna be like this year's Jack Sparrow. Why would you want to be dressed exactly like 50,000 other douches this year? Go original.
I only saw one Jack Sparrow, but the kid wore it a few times after that at various events, which was kind of weird. As I've said earlier in the thread, though, I'm "original" in that I'm the bank robber version, with the mask and different clothes. I have everything but the makeup kit (which has the face paint, hair dye, scars, and facial adhesive), and it looks pretty awesome so far. I could even just wear the mask, but that's no fun without the paint too.

Anyway. Even three years ago when I was Napoleon Dynamite, which was supposedly the big-hot costume, I didn't see anyone else in it except for online. When I was Darth Maul in fourth grade, there were a few other kids in my class in the same costume, but the fuckers had masks and cheap robes while I had the skull cap, makeup, and accurate costume (which looked fuckin' sweet). So, I'll just do it better than everyone else. :D
Rogue II wrote:I say dress up like the Ceasar Romero Joker or the Frank Gorshin Riddler.
If I don't shave before Friday, I could just paint over my stubble, which could kind of like Cesar. I need more lead time to grow a full-on Cesarstache, though. As for the Riddler, I don't want to look like a proctologist:
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Out here, a bunch of Halloween costume stores popped up. Isn't there any of those where you are? I'd imagine they have make-up kits.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I think the quasi-Spirit modern look for the Riddler would make a great costume, done right. Especially next year, when there will be Spirit costumes available that can be altered.
theriddler[1].jpg
theriddler[1].jpg (84.94 KiB) Viewed 3718 times
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Rogue II wrote:Out here, a bunch of Halloween costume stores popped up. Isn't there any of those where you are? I'd imagine they have make-up kits.
The one closest to me was out of them, but had apparently carried them. I will go looking for more if I don't have it in a few days, though. And there are three different kinds - one has the makeup, hair color, and scars (the one I got/want), a second one has the makeup, scars, and wig, and a third has just the makeup. So even there, it's kind of a crapshoot.
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

I was going to get some old samurai robes and a rubber Barack mask and go as "Obama-san"
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!"
Double_G
megatron

Post by Double_G »

RoIIo Tomassi wrote:Oh shit . Do NOT dress up like the Joker. Seriously? That's gonna be like this year's Jack Sparrow. Why would you want to be dressed exactly like 50,000 other douches this year? Go original.
I figured that from the get-go, but I really don't give a shit, considering I never dress up for Halloween.
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
Aunt Harriet
bacon

Post by Aunt Harriet »

I was going to dress up as Mrs. Funtime. But I just couldn't get my vagina stretched out like a hula hoop. And who has time? I'm so busy baking cookies for all the little children who come trick or treating at Wayne Manor.
That's nice, dear.
The Grin
darth vader

Post by The Grin »

Double_G wrote:
I figured that from the get-go, but I really don't give a shit, considering I never dress up for Halloween.
:thegrin:

I don't usually dress up on Halloween either.

...unless you count the rubber I wear while I do your mother.

:thegrin:
:thegrin: Award Winning Mother Lover :thegrin: