Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

I got the make up kit in the mail today (the second one I ordered; the assholes from the first one claim I still haven't paid). It seems like there's not enough green hair stuff, and I wanted to put gel in it to make it look greasy, but it said to keep the hair dry with the coloring (hopefully it will make it look nasty anyway). The scars are fucking enormous but also cooler than I imagined they would be. Did you cut around the edges of yours at all, Double_G? I might have to.
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
Rollo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

I hope we will be treated to pictures of the both of you once in costume. Then we can have a 'who is the gayest looking Joker?' poll.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!" -- Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." -- Megatron, Transformers:The Movie
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Two men enter, one man sings show tunes?
Double_G
megatron

Post by Double_G »

Senor JabbaJohnL wrote:Did you cut around the edges of yours at all, Double_G? I might have to.
Yeah, the scars were kind of sloppy around the edges (cue one of the Grins to come in and comment on that), so I made them smooth by cutting them. But yours is interesting because with the mask, it's almost like you have two costumes in one including the makeup.

And yes, I will be posting pictures this weekend. But as for the gayest looking Joker, I think this guy who tried to rob a movie theater over the summer has got both myself and JabbaJohnL beat.

Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

Damn, before I read your post I thought that was you and I was gonna give you shit for looking like that kid from Rushmore...
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!"
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I will not be dressing up. My costume requires a simple Superman shirt, preferably a t-shirt, but a sweatshirt or pajama top would do. It just has to be blue (dark if possible) and have the standard logo in red and yellow.

Unfortunately, this seems to be the toughest shirt in the world to find right now. I can get the S logo in black, or solid red, or in flames. But not the normal one.

Why is this so fucking hard?
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

anarky wrote:I will not be dressing up. My costume requires a simple Superman shirt, preferably a t-shirt, but a sweatshirt or pajama top would do. It just has to be blue (dark if possible) and have the standard logo in red and yellow.

Unfortunately, this seems to be the toughest shirt in the world to find right now. I can get the S logo in black, or solid red, or in flames. But not the normal one.

Why is this so fucking hard?
1. That's what she said.

2. Target has the Superman shirt right now. At least, one near me does. It's kind of light blue, and the S logo is in that false-faded look, but it's better than nothing.
Double_G wrote:Yeah, the scars were kind of sloppy around the edges (cue one of the Grins to come in and comment on that), so I made them smooth by cutting them. But yours is interesting because with the mask, it's almost like you have two costumes in one including the makeup.
Yeah, my head is gonna be hot as fuck. So will my whole body, actually, with the coat and everything. I don't even know how long I'm gonna wear this thing, as I had plans with a friend but now I'm not sure. Eh, whatever, I'm sure I'll do something. But, yeah, it is indeed kind of like two costumes, and it's going to smell like latex all the time.

And I hope I look less gay than that gay (which shouldn't be difficult).
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Yeah, not the one closest to me. :( And I'm not going to waste gas driving to the next town in the hopes they might have it.

Aside from that one detail, which I figured would be a matter of walking into any store that sells licensed t-shirts, I had it all planned out. I might find some way to fake it. I've got a black shirt with a red logo; maybe I can wear that one.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Hmm. Might as well do that, unless you're entering the contest for most accurate costume ever, in which case you might be fucked. Where are you going to wear it, though? Just handing out candy and shit? I don't think people are going to rip your head off if the colors are off.
Sarah Palin
bacon

Post by Sarah Palin »

I'm gonna be dressin' up as Tina Fey, don'tcha know! When I saw her impression o' me, I just laughed and laughed. I didn't hear what she said 'cause Todd and I were makin' another retarded baby and we had the sound off but, ya know, that's my plan, you betcha!
What's the difference between a pit bull and a hockey mom?

I'll wait.
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

I've had one class so far and I've already seen two Jokers walking the streets. One was really bad, and one was mediocre. Neither had the scars, and both were the purple outfit. I can only assume I'll see more as the day goes on . . .
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Double post . . . Grimlock, I hope you get candy with rusty nails in it.

I just washed off my makeup, and don't have any pictures on this computer, but it was pretty sweet. The scar pieces were a little large, and the edges were fairly noticeable, especially after I moved my face a bit. But, overall, I think it turned out well. I'll post pictures hopefully soon, but I can't say for sure when that'll be.
Double_G
megatron

Post by Double_G »

You wanna know how many other Jokers were at this house party I went to last night besides me? Two. And one of them was a chick (in the Nurse Joker outfit). I was the only one in the purple suit. The other guy just had the vest and blue shirt. I didn't really see any Jokers trick or treating, but then again, I wasn't home for most of last night. And we all thought every other person would be dressed as The Joker. I guess I just sort of lucked out in that department. Mostly there was the usual Halloween garb, like sexy cops, grim reapers, etc. I didn't end up wearing the scars because they wouldn't stick to my face, but it really felt much better without them. People were complimenting me on it, so I felt good about that. I even scared the shit out of my friend's girlfriend, which was pretty funny.

And here's my costume:

Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
Zaphod
knightrider
Location: CHESTER A. ARTHUR'S WIFE'S VAGINA... WITH THE VINEGAR, BABY!

Post by Zaphod »

i didn't use to give out candy. i don't have kids. what's the point? then three years ago, i had to go to the grocery store right around dusk and noticed a lot of high school girls trick or treating, and they apparently like to rebel against their parents by going as cheerleaders and goth rockers and naughty nurses. i give out candy now. i make sure when the older girls come by, the get to dig out their own candy from the bowl because they all have outfits that show off their cleavage. it may be illegal to touch a girl's tits if she's fourteen, or look for them online, but i can certainly look at them if she flaunts them in my face for a fucking kit kat.
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Zaphod, you are fucking weird.

Double_G, that turned out quite well. I think the wig is actually too long, and my hair is too short for it, so I guess we both get points off for that. :lol: And the red stuff looks pretty good, even without the scars. Also, the black parts on yours look much darker than mine did, but I think in the pictures it looked darker.

Oh, and it took me a fuckin' long-ass time to do it - you had to wait several minutes after doing each part before going on to the next, at least with the hair dye and scars. The hair dye stuff was in a little tube that connected to a comb; when you squeezed the tube, it would ooze out of the comb and you would take it from there. It was kind of cool.