Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Double_G
megatron

Re: Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

Post by Double_G »

Senor JabbaJohnL wrote:Double_G, that turned out quite well. I think the wig is actually too long, and my hair is too short for it, so I guess we both get points off for that. :lol: And the red stuff looks pretty good, even without the scars. Also, the black parts on yours look much darker than mine did, but I think in the pictures it looked darker.

Oh, and it took me a fuckin' long-ass time to do it - you had to wait several minutes after doing each part before going on to the next, at least with the hair dye and scars. The hair dye stuff was in a little tube that connected to a comb; when you squeezed the tube, it would ooze out of the comb and you would take it from there. It was kind of cool.
Thanks. Yeah, the wig was a little long. I thought about cutting it, but I changed my mind because I didn't want to fuck it up. As for the eyes, I bought a bottle of black cream makeup instead of using the crayon that came in the kit.
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

Hmm . . . my sister posted pictures of me on Facebook, but not the best ones. I'm not really "in character" and the scars' outlines are super noticeable but you kind of get the idea. Hopefully I'll get the better ones up sometime soon.
n10206924_40618551_6577-1.jpg
n10206924_40618551_6577-1.jpg (11.42 KiB) Viewed 5163 times
n10206924_40617651_9631.jpg
n10206924_40617651_9631.jpg (35.23 KiB) Viewed 5163 times
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

both look really cool.

one of my wife's cousin's daughters was the nurse uniform joker. it was really well-done, she had a great wig.

i'll see what i can do about posting pics of mine, but i have to wait to get them from my brother-in-law, as our camera was dead...
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Double_G
megatron

Post by Double_G »

Senor JabbaJohnL wrote:Hmm . . . my sister posted pictures of me on Facebook, but not the best ones. I'm not really "in character" and the scars' outlines are super noticeable but you kind of get the idea. Hopefully I'll get the better ones up sometime soon.
n10206924_40618551_6577-1.jpg
n10206924_40617651_9631.jpg
Nice. How did it look with the mask?
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

I'm retarded as I didn't actually take any pictures with the mask on in the full costume, but it looked pretty good. (I have a picture of me when I got it and put it on with the coat, so it's something.)
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Hey hey hey Grimlock, let's put a smile on that face.

Here are a few more pictures, as seen on my Facebook page.

Here's me with the scars put on, so you get the idea of what they looked like without the make up. I have the green hair here already.

I still lament the fact that the scars were so noticeable.

Me holding the mask:

Me with the mask on, but not in full costume (note the "I voted" sticker):
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

November 1: National Buy a Shit-Ton of Candy Day.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

i was actually going to dress up as "the guy who got laid off two weeks ago" but i couldn't for the life of me find a bathrobe anywhere. i guess they just don't make them anymore.

i was going to wear my pajama pants, an old shirt, the bathrobe (maybe with some coffee spilled on it) and print out on a pink piece of paper "Pink Slip: GTFO" and on another white piece of paper the word "Resume" really big across it and a whole bunch of resume buzz words like "detail oriented, self-motivated, etc" and then go around the party asking everyone to either look over my resume or if i could use them as a reference.
Life is short. STUNT IT!
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Possibly could have worked even? I dunno.

I didn't really dress up but every year I like to harken back to the 2 reasonably hot girls I met at a university Halloween party that were dressed like piss & shit. They made me laugh & kinda horny - in a dirty, potty sorta way.
"Something inside me....."
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

GF and I were gonna go as Capt America(her) and Winter Soldier(me) but the Cap costume from scratch was gonna be too expensive/time consuming.
So now we're going as Winter Soldier(her) and Punisher(me).

Punisher costume is pretty simple. Skull t-shirt, some black/grey pants. I bought some black military looking boots at goodwill(a size too big, but it's only for a few hours) and some black gloves I'm gonna cut the fingers off of. I'll finish it off with a holster and some belt pouches from Wal-Mart sporting goods.

My only debate; I've got a decent beard going on and can't decide to leave it and do the "Rucka" look, or shave it off and go for the stubble look.

And yes, I'm 44 years old and still dressing up on Halloween. It's the trade off of dating a 23 year old who's still into Halloween shit.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

The last costume I wore was quite simple (or just plain lazy). Red Wings jersey + khaki pants = Cameron from Ferris Bueller.

On Halloween a few years ago, during my last semester at UNLV, I parked my car to go to my 8:00 AM class. Some random girl walks by me as I'm lock the door and start walking. She was an early 20-something dressed as a sexy fairy. Her costume seemed inappropriate not only for school, but for that early in the morning in general. To my surprise, she asked me why I wasn't dressed up for Halloween. I told her it was because I had to work after class. To this day I'm still baffled the whole conversation. UNLV isn't known as a party school. There aren't even any frats.