Hey Gents

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Seven
knightrider

Hey Gents

Post by Seven »

First off, thanks for the invite here, it is much appreciated! Second, I hope you don't mind a girl taggin' along? Although I have been known to be more disgusting than most men *farting as I'm typing. I promise, I'll be just like one of the guys! :beard: Third, just browsing over the topics, this IS going to be FUN FUN FUN!

I'm going directly to the "leetrature" section and post my most recent reads. I saw that topic and I about shit a brick! Exciting!
The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an Amusement Park.
Batman
moderator terror squad reserve member

Re: Hey Gents

Post by Batman »

Welcome... Deoxyribonucleic. New members are always... welcome here. Just behave, or the Bat-Ban Stick falls quite quickly here. Ah, I joke. Too many run-ins with my archfoe The Joker will do that to you. A little levity... is always what the doctor ordered.

I presume from your name you are familiar with the work of Drs. Watson and Crick. I will keep a Bat-Eye on whatever laboratory you call home. Such an obvious genetic scientist as yourself... can never be... too careful.

I will have to ask the gentlemen here that, as this is no longer an exclusive gentlemen's club, please mind your Bat-P's and... Bat-Q's. There is now a member of the fairer sex present, and the language must be... toned down.

Thank you, citizens.

Happy posting, Dr. Deoxyribonucleic.
:bats:
Seven
knightrider

Post by Seven »

Batman wrote:
I will have to ask the gentlemen here that, as this is no longer an exclusive gentlemen's club, please mind your Bat-P's and... Bat-Q's. There is now a member of the fairer sex present, and the language must be... toned down.

Thank you, citizens.
NO no no, that's what I was affraid of! Please do NOT change a thing! One of the reasons I came here is because Kidhuman told me it's a place to be yourself and believe you me, I curse worse than any sailor around! Thanks Mom :)

Honestly, I'm just one of the guys, perhaps it's because I sleep with chicks too BOOOYAH!

As I was perusing the threads, I noticed lots of "shits", "fucks", "pussy's" and the like and I said to myself "This is my kinda place!"

Thanks for the welcome Batman and I promise to watch my p's and q's and my complimentary A's, T's, G's and C's budummdumm

Heil Watson and Crick
The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an Amusement Park.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Hola. What up, yo.

Don't mind Batman. He's the 60s Adam West version. There'd be a lot less trouble with morons (cough, cough, Snigtad) if we had the badass Batman Begins version as a moderator.

To get you up to date, uh, we were all acting stupid here and then this idiot Snigtad Flornbi came along and started posting dumb shit, and vyn had to hire a bunch of fictional characters as mods, then a guy named Doctor Douche came along, and Action Online took over, and then Louie the Lilac turned everything purple, and, eh, who the hell knows anymore?
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Yeah, we certainly do have some strange characters around here.
The Grin
darth vader

Post by The Grin »

Deoxyribonucleic wrote:
Thanks Mom :)
:thegrin:

Thank your mom for me, too. She's wonderful.

:thegrin:
:thegrin: Award Winning Mother Lover :thegrin:
The Grip
sloth

Post by The Grip »

Wilkommen to el vynsane ahsahlum, mon amiga. Vahl Ah know vous prayfair zee amour of zee othair vomen, bot eef you evair considair zee, how you say? Artahfeecial ensahmahnacion, mah collage Zee Green undt Ah ve vill be most felicidades to pay for any of zee maydahcail fees for zee process. Vee have ben hopangk you may become una mere so zat vee may provahd our sairvaices as zee raysahdant mothairfockairs, ho ho ho ho! Undt considairingk he vill not be zee laid until he ees has fifay-sex yairs, eef Senor JabbaJohnL es el donor, Ah am sure our Bahzarro countairpahrts zey vill chip in as vell. Zey have had zere eyes on zat boy's fahn ass, as zey call eet, for some tahm, non?
:arrow: :frus:
Zat ees me, focking your mothair!
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Welcome aboard D. Maybe you can finally convince Caesar to pop his head in here also.
Zero
the ALL NEW moderator terror squad

Post by Zero »

I HAVE NOTHING TO ADD.

THESE INSIPID MORONS HAVE SAID IT ALL.

EXCEPT...ALL HAIL DOUCHE!! O YES!
NO HANDLEBARS HAN SHOT. FIRST! PERIOD.
NO HANDLEBARS MORE COWBELL!
NO HANDLEBARS GO FUCK YOURSELF™
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

AWESOME! welcome to the dirtiest rest-stop bathroom on the information superhighway.
Life is short. STUNT IT!
remainsafetus
bacon

Post by remainsafetus »

Finally, SOMEONE who hates the prequels and George LucASS as much as I do.

Fucking Midichlorians and Qui-Gon.
You disagree with me. You are obviously retarded, or at least autistic.
Newsbot
Official anchor of the vynsane 5 o'clock news

Post by Newsbot »

Code: Select all

Welcome!

As head of the news team here at vynsane.com, I am personally in charge of providing you with the most useless news and features on, well, it doesn't matter, does it, as you'll be ignoring the stories while you drink your coffee.

I am equipped with a Sappho Pleasuretron 69 processor, and have recently been upgraded with the brand new female-centric Foster J0D1 cunning linguistics subroutines. I look forward to serving you.
Putting the broad back into broadcasting.
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Deoxyribonucleic wrote: I promise, I'll be just like one of the guys!
Just like one of the guys who has erotic lesbian encounters with her foxy ladyfriends? Sweet. :mrgreen:
"Something inside me....."
Amy
bacon

Post by Amy »

Hey another, girl cool lol :D

:?: oh, yeah did you ever get those figures I, sent you? :o it has been a few, years so I think they should be their by now lol :D
"May the Force be with you, always"
Rocco Hugeloin
bacon

Post by Rocco Hugeloin »

jjreason wrote:
Deoxyribonucleic wrote: I promise, I'll be just like one of the guys!
Just like one of the guys who has erotic lesbian encounters with her foxy ladyfriends? Sweet. :mrgreen:
Heeeeeey, alright! I bin in a couple of scenes wit two chicks at once. Have youse evuh considered working in duh biz?
Hi, I'm da plummuh, here ta clean ya pipes.