Amazing offer from Rob Liefeld and AWESOME! Entertainment

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Rob Liefeld
sloth

Amazing offer from Rob Liefeld and AWESOME! Entertainment

Post by Rob Liefeld »

I wasn't always a successful, multi-millionaire comic book artist. Once upon a time, not that long ago, I wasn't able to get a date at all. It wasn't until the publication of X-Force #1 that I lost my virginity to my landlady and was able to actually know what Todd and Erik were talking about when we hit the bars after a long day of drawing comic books.

Unfortunately, many women just don't want to go out with comic book readers. I don't want any of the rest of my fellow fanboys to suffer the way I did, so my company, Awesome! Entertainment, is announcing a cutting-edge extreme new promotion that's a win-win for both you, the reader, and the company.

Simply purchase a two-year subscription to Awesome! Entertainment's hot new comic, Strikeforce: Youngblood Brigade and you can have sex with my sister!

Now, I know what you're probably thinking, but my sister, Babs Liefeld, is hardly a porker or a dog. I've obviously never had sex with her myself, seeing as how she's my sister and all, but don't think that I didn't use to fantasize about it when I was younger. One year, when she dressed as Paul Stanley for Halloween, I was so incredibly turned on that I based the characters of Domino and twelve members of Youngblood on her costume. And both Whilce Portacio and Fabien Nicieza assure me that she's one of the best lays they've ever had. This is a far better way to become a man than getting one of the special-ed kids drunk. Believe me, if it wasn't illegal in 49 states, I'd do her myself!

There are, of course, some rules and regulations involved in this offer:
  • This is a one-time offer per subscription purchased. Babs reserves the right to request additional lovemaking, which you may accept or decline of your own volition.
  • You are guaranteed only one hour of lovemaking per subscription. However, you must be available for up to four hours in case she decides you are doing a good job and wishes to continue fucking you.
  • Babs will have sex with as many people as you'd like at once; however, each participant must purchase his or her own subscription.
  • Oral sex is included in this offer. However, if you wish Babs to swallow, you must purchase the Limited Edition Gold Holofoil Variant Cover of Strikeforce: Youngblood Brigade #1.
  • This offer does not extend to anal sex, which must be purchased in addition to the subscription to Strikeforce: Youngblood Brigade. Please see our website for current anal sex rates.
  • You must provide transportation for yourself to Denver, CO, or make arrangements to meet us at any of the major comic conventions where Awesome! Entertainment is an exhibitor.
  • You must provide and use full protection, including a condom and dental dam, if oral sex is desired.
  • You must sign a release form stating that, in the event of condom breakage, you will provide full financial support for any children produced as a result of your liaison.
  • You may not put Babs in any position in which she will be in physical danger. Among other obvious things, this means that you cannot be on top if you weigh in excess of 200 pounds. I will remain in the room to ensure that she is never in danger.
  • You must provide a hotel room, parents' bed, automobile backseat, freeway underpass, abandoned warehouse, or secluded campsite for purposes of the lovemaking. Any finanical obligations as a result of your choice of locale are your responsibility. In assition to the possibilities listed above, other locations may be considered if approved by both the fucker and fuckee.
  • You consent to purchase any food, snacks, alcohol, or mind-altering substances desired by either party during the lovemaking session.
  • Roleplaying is allowed; however, Babs will not under any circumstances play the role of any character from the American Pie film series, as she hates those movies.
  • Babs will be wearing a nondescript white cotton brasierre and granny panties under her normal attire. If you wish her to wear any other undergarments or costumes, you must provide them. Please contact Awesome! Entertainment for her sizing information.
  • Filming and photography are prohibited. Any footage or still photos will be confiscated and become the exclusive property of Awesome! Entertainment.
  • Your likeness, as well as your testimonial and any still photos or video footage made by the staff of Awesome! Entertainment, can be used without your approval for promotional purposes.
  • If Babs has more than five orgasms during any lovemaking session, regardless of time elapsed, Rob Liefeld will sign your copy of Strikeforce: Youngblood Brigade #1. If she is multiorgasmic at any time, meaning more than two orgasms in a one-minute time period, a mutant cyborg character bearing your name and likeness will appear in a future issue of Strikeforce: Youngblood Brigade, and you will receive any applicable royalties for use of your likeness in the form of anal sex with Babs each time said character appears. (If this is the case, the rules listed above do not apply to these future sessions.) Faked orgasms do not apply to this offer.
  • No refunds will be given if Babs is on her period at the prearranged fucking time.
  • Other restrictions apply. See our website for full rules.
It doesn't matter if you're fat, ugly, or never bathe. Babs feels so strongly about the quality of this comic book that she's willing to provide anyone who commits to purchasing a two-year subscription with the night of his (or her) life.

What are you waiting for? Visit www.fuckliefeldssister.com for more details!
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

If we buy multiple subscriptions, can we do it to her more than once.
hyena
bacon

Post by hyena »

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
DeadEye
bacon

Post by DeadEye »

Comic books may be for geeks, but this sounds like a good offer. Natalie and I may just order a couple of subscriptions and gold whatever variants just for the sex. I suppose we can always use the comics as target practice afterwards.
Need help with girl problems? Or need info on guns? Or want to know how to beat the boss in your favorite video game? I'm only a PM away!

Hoom!
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

It may be called "Awesome," but not every home should have one.
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
Dell Rusk
IMPOSTOR!!!

Post by Dell Rusk »

HAY I DID HERE LAST WEAK DO I GET A PRESCRAPTION FOR A COIMC BOOK NOW FREE?

ALL HELL ACTION ONLENE!!!
UR SO GAY I BET U THANK THIS SONG IS ABAUT U DONT U U FUCKIN FAGGET
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

wow, how did this spammer get through? i would totally have doctor douche send it to his masengyl-themed zone, but it's just too damned funny!
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Rob Liefeld
sloth

Post by Rob Liefeld »

kidhuman wrote:If we buy multiple subscriptions, can we do it to her more than once.
Absolutely! We're all for making the customer happy at Awesome! Entertainment.
Dell Rusk wrote:HAY I DID HERE LAST WEAK DO I GET A PRESCRAPTION FOR A COIMC BOOK NOW FREE?
Uh, no. The offer does not apply in reverse. However, I probably have a few dozen copies of X-Force #1 I could autograph and send to you, if you're willing to pay for the stamp.
Joe Q
bacon

Post by Joe Q »

That sounds like an AWESOME deal! Pun intended! I should do something like that with the Marvel books, but my sister is hideous.
phillip wise
bacon

Post by phillip wise »

Mr. Liefeld, might I suggest that you use one of my official sites and my understudy Mr. Roberts be your Fan Club President
I AM YOUR LORD AND MASTER
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

GOD DAM IT SMELLS GAY IN HEAR!!
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!
Rob Liefeld
sloth

Post by Rob Liefeld »

So, should I assume that you're not interested in this amazing offer, Mr Flornbi?

Guys, you're really missing out if you don't take advantage of this offer (and my sister)! Already guys with crazy handles like GNT, nerbler, CommanderCody2975, and Emperor Howdy have ridden on this love train. Don't miss out!
JimJabMonds
bacon

Post by JimJabMonds »

So what if a gay man were to buy your book? Do you bend over and take it like a trooper?
Thank you.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Has anyone else had trouble collecting on this offer?

Liefeld, if I don't get my freebie within the next 48 hours, I'm filing a suit in small claims.

:x
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

I sent subscriptions out as stocking stuffers this year, and I'd say half my vendors reported that Babs was good to her word. A little lifeless and boring in bed, but she made no attempt to stop the anal, with or without the "Special Rates" offered by AWESOME Ent. The few guys who tried said she even went ass to mouth without hesitation.

I would've given it a go myself, but I wanted preview pics and Rob wouldn't toe the line. Asshole. Plus your art sucks as much as it did when you were 15 years old shilling for Levi's. You did not "Create" X-Force, asshole.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie