I'd give a nut for HBO.

most tv sucks these days, but there are some shining examples of good writing, acting, camera work, etc... we call those Deadwood and Arrested Development. Family Guy sucks ass, though...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

I'd give a nut for HBO.

Post by jjreason »

You Yanks have it pretty fucking good - HBO wise anyhow. For me to get awesome HBO shows like Sopranos, Deadwood, Rome, Entourage, The Wire, etc, etc, etc I have to buy a "subscription" to that particular show - whcih you can't get for most shows (Deadwood and Sopranos only, so far) and you can't copy them. What a fucking drag. Every time I'm on holidays in the US, I'll watch HBO seven ways til Sunday - and love it.

Yep, one nut Starchoice - heck, you can even pick which one.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

That blows in ways nothing has blown before. I'm really sorry to hear that. If I didn't have my Deadwood and Curb Your Enthusiasm (the third funniest show on TV, after Heaven's Wedding Gown and Arrested Development) fix, I'd probably poop in my pants. Or worse, poop in someone else's pants.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Yah, I bet you can't wait to get into Snigtad's pants.........
anarky

Post by anarky »

Funny that you mention that. Just last Tuesday, I got to work and realized I was wearing Snigtad's pants. I found this out because they smelled of garlic and vaseline, and there were protein stains all around the backside. It was pretty foul.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

JJ, now you know why we say Canada sucks. No Rome, Deadwood, Curb or anything. You must go buy the DVD's of Curb. Its fuckin great.
emperordaddypants
sloth

Post by emperordaddypants »

HBO AND JJREASON'S NUT ARE DOOMED!!!
jjraeson
bacon

Post by jjraeson »

Some fat guy in a trenchcoat came to my house and said he'd give me HBO if I blew him. So, of course, I did! Funny, I said I'd give a nut for HBO, and I ended up taking a nut for HBO!
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Man, I wish that guy would come to my house. I'd tell him I'd blow him, but then I'd trap him in my basement and force him to give me free HBO for 1,000,000 years so that I'd release him. That way my kids, my kids' kids and their kids (etc) would all have free HBO.
The Goat
bacon

Post by The Goat »

BAAAA!!!!!
Newsbot
Official anchor of the vynsane 5 o'clock news

The Grip & Grin on Curb Your Enthusiasm!

Post by Newsbot »

Code: Select all

Four members of vynsane.com will gain more widespread notoriety when the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm begins. (Well, as "more widespread" as one can get when they're constantly fucking all the mothers of the world.)

In the second episode of the new season, Larry David's friend Jeff Garlin asks him why he never had kids. Larry's response is straightforward: "I got sick of walking in on my mom when The Grip & Grin came over." And, though he doesn't mention them by name, their Bizarro counterparts are referred to as Larry continues: "And that one time I came home, and my dad was getting it on with those two freakish guys, I just, y'know, I just couldn't do that myself."

Jeff replies that diapers are disgusting, and hearing The Grin put the kibosh on your wife kind of sucks, but a single blowjob from Bizzaro the Grip makes it all worthwhile. This sets off a chain of events that culminates in Larry David entering his favorite restaurant and discovering that The Grip has a sandwich named after him.

Look for this episode in June 2008.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

My friend lent me his DVD of "Lucky Louie" which was on HBO for 13 episodes before it justifiably got cancelled. I would not give my nut for that one. It was pretty bad.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Yeah it was. It was ok the first few shows, but then it was so repetitive.
anarky

Cheryl David is a bitch

Post by anarky »

Leaving Larry for a guy she met on a plane. Who cares if he rushed her off the phone when she called from an airplane she thought was crashing?

Now he's stuck with the Black family, and bringing them to LA was her bitchy idea. At least Leon has mad skills.

Bitch.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Ran

HBO

Post by Ran »

What the fuck is up with HBO?

I was flipping through the stations this weekend, and not only was "Cool as Ice" on, but so was TMNT III. And if those aren't bad enough, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves is going to be on tomorrow.
Double_G
megatron

Re: HBO

Post by Double_G »

Rogue II wrote:And if those aren't bad enough, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves is going to be on tomorrow.
Aw, come on. Leave "Robin Hood" alone. The only bad thing about it was Costner's accent (or lack thereof) and that stupid Bryan Adams song. Alan Rickman was totally kicking ass as the Sheriff of Nottingham.
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.