The Walking Dead

most tv sucks these days, but there are some shining examples of good writing, acting, camera work, etc... we call those Deadwood and Arrested Development. Family Guy sucks ass, though...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Jargo
christopher walken

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by Jargo »

Yeah, because spin-off shows are ALWAYS colossal hits and you should never leave a good thing while it's still riding high and well respected.
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Season 4 started tonight. They are making it sound like things are going to get messy.
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Ran wrote:Season 4 started tonight. They are making it sound like things are going to get messy.
Like those videos JJReason watches where the girl's face is covered with jizz and she smiles at the camera at the end?
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

Ran

Post by Ran »

Sort of, except the goo isn't just on her face. Its on her hands, chest, back, and in her hair. Oh, and they are bringing in more people so there's going to be a lot of goo what will probably be splattered all over them, the wall, the floor, and the camera. And none of them will be smiling.

They didn't mention the spin-off on Talking Dead last night, but they talk about bringing in new people that will end up forming new factions within the group. I'm wondering if one of those groups will split from the main group and become the spin-off.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

The Walking Dead should be the new title for Dads, but Seth Green has someone's dick in his mouth.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Ran

Post by Ran »

I started losing interest in this show last week, but the preview for this week's show included an army of 7,000 zombies. Now that I've seen this week episode, I'm still losing interest.
Ran

Post by Ran »

Despite what my last post said, I hung in there on the Walking Dead and it got better.

Fear the Walking dead got pretty good ratings last night. I tried watching it, but I was had trouble getting into it and ended up changing the channel before it ended. I guess I just couldn't get motivated to sit there for 90 minutes to learn new characters in the same scenario.
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

It was really slow and most of it played out like a typical family drama.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Over the past few weeks, I marathoned Seasons 2 thru 5 on the netflix.

It's alright. Not exactly worthy of all the sloppy bjs it gets from fanboys on the Internet. But it's alright.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

Is anyone still watching?
These first two episodes back from the mid-season break have had big things happen, but they were still slow episodes.

The last few seasons that the show is getting bogged down by far too many characters that really don't matter.
Ran

Post by Ran »

No. I quit watching after the Wolves(?) attacked Alexandria and Carol and the guy who saved Rick in the first season fought about saving one of them. Or was it when the group herded the monster hoard of zombies away from Alexandria? Can't remember the order. Either way, it was right before a couple of them got smacked in the head with a barbed wire baseball bat.
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

I really think the show would benefit from a soft reboot. Do a massive cast purge and focus on a small group again and tell new stories, rather than semi-adapting the comic.
Ran

Post by Ran »

A reboot might help, but it wouldn't bring me back. I just got tired of zombies and post-apocalyptic gang wars.