Jack Bauer'll headbutt a motherfucker in less than 24 hours

most tv sucks these days, but there are some shining examples of good writing, acting, camera work, etc... we call those Deadwood and Arrested Development. Family Guy sucks ass, though...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Jack Bauer'll headbutt a motherfucker in less than 24 hours

Post by Eternal Padawan »

Season 3 starts in a mere two weeks! I saw an ad for it during the ass kicking the Marlins gave the Cubbies last night. Who gives up 8 runs in an inning? What a bunch of suck fuckers. I think the series are rigged to go all seven games because Fox wants its money's worth and more games means more revenue. It's all RIGGED.

But enough about baseball. You want sports talk go to the fuckin' sports forum ( there isn't one you say? hmmmm...) Let's gab about 24!
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

FUCK SPORTS! buncha overpaid cry babies who PLAY A FUCKIN GAME for a living! we should all be so lucky as to complain when we don't get the 20 mil we want this year!

oh, and i never watched 24 eiter, so i have nothing to say that relates to anything in your first post there!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Well, groovy. I don't watch sports much either, but I am firmly immersed in Cubs country ( Iowa actually, the state so pathetic it borrows sports teams from the surrounding states; Minnesota, St Louis, Chicago, etc) and everyones making a BFD about this World Series crap so I tuned in.

I never watched Season 1 of 24, but I bought it sight unseen and it kicked ass. So now I'm a fan.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

24 kicks fuckin ass. Jack bauer will kick your ass in under 24 seconds. I cant ait for this season to begin. The only downside to it is it begins when baseball is over. Oh well it is a great fucking substitute for baseball.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Has anyone been watching Season 3? If not, I hope Jack Bauer tracks your sorry ass down and hangs you by yopur nuts and shoves eggplants in your ass. This show fucking rocks. Jack is the man. Starts a prison riot and gets away with it. Fuckin awesome.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Season 4 is possibly the best season EVER!!

I totally cheered when soulpatch Tony showed up and saved Jack and his woman. Tony Almeida kicks ASS!!!
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

I've only started watching 24 this season, and don't even know if we're on 4 or 5. Tony does kick ass, he's going to fuck Michelle up the ass all over the CTU exec meeting room table as soon as they sort out this shitiot Marwan. Fuck Marwan, and the himbo he rode in on.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Hear ye. Hear ye. Notice is hearby given that Jack Bauer is going to be kicking ass again in one week. Every one owes it to their adrenal glands to tune in for the two-night four episode kickoff. ROCK!
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

4 Episodes in 2 nights??? Holy fuck, that'll get things off and running.

Where did he wind up after Marwon? We were speculating that he'd jumped the border, but couldn't tell if he'd gone to Mexico....... or Canada???
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Anyone watch this shit last pm? "Listen, kid....... the only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry you."

How Jack was that??????????????

Fuck all that old Chuck Norris bullshit.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Is it too late to start the "24" drinking game where every time Jack says "You just have to trust me." you take a swig?

And also, the first 15 minutes had me screaming "oh my god!" over and over. Especially Tony Almeida.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

No kidding - they really cleared out a lot of characters there... somehow, some way though - Tony will be back. He's so Han Solo it's scary.
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

<font size="4"><b><font color="yellow">IN 24 OURS IT WILL BE DOOSHE DAY AND I WILL KICK YOU'RE ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL HELL DOOSHE!!!!</font id="yellow"></b></font id="size4">
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Okay, the odds of ***** ****** dying in tonight's episode were 736 to 1, yet somehow they managed to beat them. Unreal - I don't think I've ever been more surprised in the history of my TV watching.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

If you had told me ahead of time that _________ was going to die, i would have tosse a giant "meh." in your direction, but actually watching it happen and Chloe's heartbreaking reaction, I got all lumpy in my throat. I figured Curtis was gonna be the one to buy it. You know, the canister at the hospital goes off, Curtis bites it, and then Tony wakes up and goes into kick ass Tony routine. Tony Almeida rocks.

And it looks like another person is gonna take one for the team next episode. My money's on Audrey Rains. Jack can't have women in his life. They must DIE.