Shows other than Scrubs

most tv sucks these days, but there are some shining examples of good writing, acting, camera work, etc... we call those Deadwood and Arrested Development. Family Guy sucks ass, though...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Shows other than Scrubs

Post by Eternal Padawan »

Like Knight Rider....

Hooray![:D]
Jedi Knightrider 3000
sloth

Post by Jedi Knightrider 3000 »

you know it!!!
Palala
bacon

Post by Palala »

have you seen Scrubs?
Palala
bacon

Post by Palala »

Nah, nah...seriously. The A Team, sledgehammer, doesn anyone remember Sledgehammer, it was awesome. I heard the A Team is coming back as a kinda remake. Doesn anyone know if this is true?
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

An A-Team movie is in the works. I remember Sledge Hammer. It was on for like 8 episodes.

But seriously...back to Knight Rider. What the freak was up with those car jackin' thugs getting a hold of K.I.T.T. in the later seasons and turning him into a freakin' rag top or whatever the fuck that shit was. That was completely retarded. And those little 'airfoils' that would pop out to make him go faster and the big fucking ugly 'airbrakes' to make him stop. I cringe as I think about it.

But not as bad as the lame TV movies where they transferred him into a big red penis mobile.
Jedi Knightrider 3000
sloth

Post by Jedi Knightrider 3000 »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Eternal Padawan</i>
<br />
But seriously...back to Knight Rider. What the freak was up with those car jackin' thugs getting a hold of K.I.T.T. in the later seasons and turning him into a freakin' rag top or whatever the fuck that shit was. That was completely retarded. And those little 'airfoils' that would pop out to make him go faster and the big fucking ugly 'airbrakes' to make him stop. I cringe as I think about it.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

you mean like this?

http://www.vynsane.com/knightriderintro.avi
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Hey! I don't have no shmancy fancy Digital Internet, so it takes me like 30 minutes to download those. I'm gonna assume that was footage of that shitty super KITT travesty and say....yes.

Another cool show that wasn't Scrubs...the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon. Somebody get those on a DVD disc. STAT!
Palala
bacon

Post by Palala »

Yeah, D&D cartoon was pretty cool, but lets get back to K.I.T.T, or Knight Industires Two Thousand... it was a kick ass car, and super pursuit mode made it even cooler. I wish I had a car that had panels that pop up and shit. And as for the E.B.S, or Emergency Braking System complete with airplane like wind resistance braking power, I could only dream to have that kind of additional stopping power someday. Too cool.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Whatever dude. That airbrake shit was lame. Hardcore lame.

Non-Scrub coolness on TV: The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. Comet the Wonder Horse was cool. They filmed that on the Warner Bros studio backlot. I've been out there and fooled around on it with a buddy of mine who works on the lot. Pretty cool.
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Miami Vice. Anything by Michael Mann is the shit.

Catch Robbery Homicide this fall. I know I will.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Bill Bixby in the Incredible Hulk was the shizznit. I love that melancholy piano riff that ended each show. I hope they work that into the movie somehow.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Tales of the Gold Monkey! When oh when will this get a feature film?? Or at least find it's way into a box DVD set. All the freakin' awesome shows get cancelled and fuckin' Full House gets nine seasons. There's no justice.
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

Sledgehammer was awesome... I still have some episodes on tape, including the pilot...
What about "phoenix"??
Or "Wizards and warriors"? no-one remembers them...

Or how bout trailer park boys... Anyone seen that yet?? I swear that is the funniest show ever made, or at least the cheapest funniest show ever!!!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Misfits of Science!
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

Yeah, courtney cox with her negative-positive poorly defined shit psychokinesis type power... the black dude that could shrink... that show was okay, but sledgehammer beat it by like 40 episodes at LEAST....
A buddy of mine did the most pathetic project (an informative bulletin board) about the misfits OS in grade school... he did shit crayola drawings of the characters that looked like poor cave art and put up some bullshit write-ups... we laughed for YEARS....