THE GAYEST SHOW I EVER SEE!!

most tv sucks these days, but there are some shining examples of good writing, acting, camera work, etc... we call those Deadwood and Arrested Development. Family Guy sucks ass, though...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Zaphod
knightrider
Location: CHESTER A. ARTHUR'S WIFE'S VAGINA... WITH THE VINEGAR, BABY!

Re: THE GAYEST SHOW I EVER SEE!!

Post by Zaphod »

i thought this would be a thread about power rangers.
Ringo Starr
bacon

Post by Ringo Starr »

I'm not sure what show you are talking about. peace and love. I used to be on a wonderful show about trains. peace and love. It paid the bills. Well, that's not true. I have more money than Jesus. That show paid for my coke habit. And with this nose, believe me, I can do alot of snuff. Anyway...peace and love peace and love. And I hope your show gets picked up, whatever that means. Peace and love.
peace and love. peace and love.
Rollo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

My eternal optimism wanes. :(
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!" -- Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." -- Megatron, Transformers:The Movie
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

With the technology available, why don't they come up with something more accurate than giving a few thousand morons Nielsen boxes and trying to extrapolate the number of viewers? I bet those 'tards are the only half-wits watching the fake Knight Rider.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Rollo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Perhaps with the switchover to digital in February, they can somehow extrapolate instantaneous feedback from the satellites.

I just hope its not too late by then. :(
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!" -- Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." -- Megatron, Transformers:The Movie
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

Here's why I love my job.

Last Wednesday they were having some presentation down on one the of the fake New York streets for some big corporation. They were playing Speed Racer on two gigantic movie screens they had erected and sitting off to one side, roped off and guarded by WB security was THE MACH 5. Thats right. The actual Mach 5 from the movie. 100 yards from where I sit and work everyday. Be jealous bitches.

Here's another reason. It's November. It's 90 degrees outside. And I got hit in the back with a snowball today. I was walking down to set for free catered food and I saw one of the Post Production Reps walking to the commissary. I told him our show had free food so he joined me. We were walking through an outdoor set where it was supposed to be winter, so they had trucked in a TON of ice blocks and were tossing them into a shredder ( like the they use on trees and/or Steve Buscemi) to create a shit ton of snow. Snow everywhere. And Bob thought it would be funny to pelt me in the back with a snowball.

That could only happen on a Hollywood backlot. :lol:
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!"
Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Diabolical »

Nah, it can even happen in Michigan.
Cappy and I had a brief snowball fight one summer when his mom defrosted the freezer.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
anarky

Post by anarky »

So, not that I want Pushing Daisies to get canceled by any stretch of the imagination, but is there a contingency plan so that, if worse comes to worse, we get an actual final episode, or is it just going to end in the middle of a bazillion subplots like Deadwood did?

I never should've told you I watch that show. Shows I like don't do well, because Average Joe the Plumber is a moron.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Rutherford B. Hayes
bacon

Post by Rutherford B. Hayes »

We've been having a lot of issues in that Dakota Territory. Especially with them folks out in Deadwood. Now I'm not in the middle of it because frankly I've got more important issues going on with this railroad strike, but my aides have been telling me there are alot of unresolved issues out there.
"Spoil Systems be damned!"
James A. Garfield
bacon

Post by James A. Garfield »

You think that's bad? Try getting shot! By a Stalwart no less! And me, a good standing member of the clergy no less.
YE GODS! I've been shot!! Guiteau, you ass!
anarky

Post by anarky »

It's not going to help that ABC appears to be the only network to not air the Obama special tomorrow at 8. Of course, this could work in its favor--Pushing Daisies could be the #2 show for that time slot.

Whatever happened to the days when they took a show they thought deserved a bigger audience and either moved it to a new time or aired reruns between high-profile shows? Why not air a special episode between Fugly Betty and Grey's A Really Fucking Stupid Show?
Melvin Gibstein
bacon
Location: Malibu. Vhat, you think there can't be Jews in Malibu? Heh?

Post by Melvin Gibstein »

Vhat kind of a show has the mutzël vith the piemaking, heh? The next thing you know, they're gonna have meshuganas on the TeeVee!

And check out the kiputzels on the blondie! Hubba hubba!
OYE VEY!
Rollo Tomathi
bacon

Post by Rollo Tomathi »

Pshaw! Whoever started this thread needs to be taught a lesson about "truth in advertising." Forty lashes with a wet noodle!
Say, Jim. That is one darling outfit. Work it, girl!
Rollo Tornassi
bacon

Post by Rollo Tornassi »

No kidding. I thought this was about that midget train conductor who helps the Dalai Lama solve insurance fraud mysteries with the help of a gay plumber and a supermodel turned Indy 500 driver.

It's the number one show on Wednesday evenings.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!"
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

Am I a retard for just now noticing how some of the Rollos have the "S" flipped on their costumes?
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.