THE GAYEST SHOW I EVER SEE!!

most tv sucks these days, but there are some shining examples of good writing, acting, camera work, etc... we call those Deadwood and Arrested Development. Family Guy sucks ass, though...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

THE GAYEST SHOW I EVER SEE!!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

LAST NITE I WAS LOOKING FOR AMERICAN IDLE, GOD DAM THEY WILL NOT BRANG THAT SHOW BACK ALL READY I AM TIRED OF GAY ASS SHIT LIEK THE OFFICER AND MY NAME IS WHATEVER. AND I SEE THIS NEW SHOW AND OH MY GOD IS IT SO FUCKIN GAY! IT IS CALED PUSHING MISS DAISEY. FUCK THIS IS STUPED, IT IS THE KIND OF GAY SHIT U FAGS WOOD LIEK. THERE IS A DUDE + HE IS SUPER GAY + HE HAS TO TOUCH PEOPLE EVER MINUTE OR HE DIES. OR MAY BE HE B COMES STRAIT, I GUES THAT WOUD BE JUST AS BAD 4 HIM. AND THERE IS A HOT GIRL, BUT SHE JUST DRANK COFFE AND WALKED A DOG, AND THIS OTHER GIRL WHOSE NOT HOT BUT I WILL STIL DO WHEN I GROW UP WHO DRESSES FUNNY. AND THIS FAT BLACK DUDE WHO GET STUCK IN A WINDO, THAT IS A MEADOW FOR GAY BUT SEX IF I EVER SEE 1!! AND THIS OTHER FAT GUY HE DEAD BUT THE DUM ASSES CANT REMEMBER IF HE HAVE A BEARD OR NOT AND IT GOES BACK AND FOURTH, AND SOME TIMES HE IS ALIVE WHEN THE GAY GUY TUCHES HIM BE CAUSE I GUES HES GAY TO AND THE WRITERS ARE TO DUM TOO NO THAT YOU CAN NOT CUM BACK FROM THE DEAD DUM FUCKS, DEAD IS DED, AINT NEVER COMIN BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: IT REMINDED ME OF THAT GAY MOVEY FROM THAT GAY WHO MADE BEATLEJEWS. + THIS OTER GAY GUY KEEPS TALKIN I GUESS HE SAYS "OOH I WANT 2 FUCK THE PIE GAY, HE IS HOT" BECAUS HE IS A GAY TO. IF U WACH THIS SHOW, UR GAY. I BET ALL U FAGS WACH IT DONT U?
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!
Dell Rusk
IMPOSTOR!!!

Re: THE GAYEST SHOW I EVER SEE!!

Post by Dell Rusk »

O MY GAWD SNIGTAD I SAW THAT GAY SHIT LAST NITE TO! THE OLD LADY WITH THE EYE PACH WAS HOT 2, I WILL DO HER IF U DONT. BUT THE SHOW WAS SO FUCKING GAY THAT WHEN IT WAS OVER I RAN OUTSIDE + MY NAYBER WAS MOWING HIS LAWN AND I KISED HIM AND PULLED DOWN HIS PANTS + STARTED SUCKIN, AND MY MOM SAYED, "DAM IT DELL WHAT R U DOIN?" + I FINASHED BLOIN THE GUY + WENT 2 A GAY PRIED PARADE + SHE ASKED AGAIN + I SAYED "SORRY MOM THAT FAGGET SHOW ABOUT THE FAG WHO TOUCHS DED PEOPLE TURNED ME GAY!" SHE WAS PRETTIE MAD. BUT IT WORE OFF, IM NOT REALEY GAY NOW.
UR SO GAY I BET U THANK THIS SONG IS ABAUT U DONT U U FUCKIN FAGGET
Double_G
megatron

Post by Double_G »

Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
Twiki
bacon

Post by Twiki »

Code: Select all

Hmmm...that was a pretty good show.  It ran for 14 seasons on ABC and won an unprecedented 88 Emmys, 6 Grammys, and a Nobel Peace Prize.
code wrote:Bidi Bidi Bidi....okay Buck!
Grimlock
moderator terror squad

Post by Grimlock »

Me Grimlock like this show. It remind me Grimlock of the time me Grimlock have to steal Ark and fly to Hydrus Four to save Dinobots. (Have to save all other stupid dead Autobots, too, like stupid pussy Sunstreaker.) When Nucleon touch dead Transformer, they only have limited time before lose ability to transform. Me guess it not that much like Pushing Daisies after all.
"Among the winners, there is no room for the weak."
Negative Boy
knightrider

Post by Negative Boy »

That show is completely unrealistic. Now that he's touched that woman, he can never have sex with her, unless he's a closet necrophiliac. Because the minute he puts his dick in her, she'll die. And what's with the pies? If I had his power, I wouldn't waste my time baking girly pastries like I was a 50's sitcom mom. I'd be all Mack Bolan killin communists, and muslims and liberals. Then I'd touch 'em and laugh in their faces for being douches, then touch 'em again. Especially that liberal fat bitch, Oprah.
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

Eventually, I may get around to actually watching an episode from beginning to end.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!"
Rollo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Hey! We got two Emmys! How many did YOUR show get?

Stuart Bass won for best editing. (His office is right down the hall!)

And Jim Dooley won for music. ( His office is in Santa Monica, but I drive there often..)

Yay for us!
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!" -- Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." -- Megatron, Transformers:The Movie
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

The exclusive book from Target is a pamphlet of generic pie recipes. Not worth the extra $4.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

It's gay. too gay for me.
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
anarky

Post by anarky »

Jargo, is Pushing Daisies aired over there? You should check it out. It's the only live-action show (not counting stuff like news, Jeopardy, and The Daily Show) that I still watch.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

i tried it. just not my thing. The visual style of the show seems overworked and I wasn't impressed with the casting.

some US stuff i can take to straight away. For example I really like Shark. James Woods' slurring world weary style just gives the character a sense of depth and you can imagine James Woods actually living that life. perfect casting.

we get tons of your stuff over here and though i don't get to see a lot i do catch bits in passing.

my illicit lover and i (shhhhhhh) regularly tune into The Daily Show for a giggle though i'm usually too stoned to remember anything.

unfortunately a lot of the most recent stuff airs on satellite channels first so i have to wait a year sometimes before i get to see stuff on digital channels.

mostly i flick through the tv schedules and in a week i can pick about five shows i want to watch out of the general dross. A lot of the time i don't watch stuff due to the casting. I get so sick of the same bunch of actors being used over and over again. I couldn't give a flying fuck whether someone is hot or not i want to watch a show where the actor fits the character. if that's a no mark actor no-one heard of then that's fine. I just hate the flavour of the month, actor du jour thing.
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

Jargo wrote:i tried it. just not my thing. The visual style of the show seems overworked and I wasn't impressed with the casting.
A pox on you sirrah! A pox! Made with chickens!

:P (rassssssspppppppppberrrrrrrry)
anarky

Post by anarky »

As this seems to be the official Pushing Daisies thread (despite its dubious origin), I have to ask our inside man a serious question:

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TELL ME WE'VE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF OLIVE SNOOK!

I'm not asking for spoilers, since it looks like this is going to be an ongoing subplot for at least a few eps, if not the whole season, but Kristin Chenoweth is still appearing in future episodes, regardless of where the character is, right?
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

Olive Snook and her cleavage are series regulars. (Truth be told, the writers like her more and give her the funnier lines. Her and Emerson Cod.)

Damn TV Audience America for our numbers. :( What the hell?!? Knight Rider? Seriously?